Over sensitive bladder means I can't fall asleep at night because of constant urge to pee.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've overindulged in wearing for too long. I'm taking a break from wearing 24/7. I feel like I'm bursting to go very ofter during the day only for when I go its a small amount, its just a weak stream and I consciously have to clench shut. I've wet myself a few times, like I'm desperate to pee and I'm clamped shut but if I'm unlocking my front door my sphincter spasms and opens and I wet myself uncontrollable. Also I can't stop dribbling when I've having a number 2, this is defiantly worse now. My biggest problem is when I'm trying to sleep even with a tiny amount of pee in my bladder I get a nagging need to pee, I go to the toilet and pee just for me to get into bed and I get the nagging feeling again and it's all I think about. It's very uncomfortable. My bladder is very sensitive now, How can I get it back to normal. Or should I just give up and wear for a easier life?

Reactions: Carthy
I think you should try to fix it, while you might think it's all fun and games wearing 24/7 and being incontinent it's really not unfortunately it sucks the life and soul out of you especially when the re occuring urinary tract infections begin and they start with cystoscopy and urodynamic testing, I can see you have other care requirements relating to your health don't give your self something else to have to try and manage. If you use it to manage your mental health and that works for you just do it occasionally not 24/7.

'Do NOT try to become incontinent' https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/do-not-try-to-become-incontinent.133467/.

Last edited:
Reactions: hbic60
Back