Out of diapers

Peesalot

I love cross dressing - the more often, the better
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
Literally, I am out of diapers. Oh, I still have a few; but, I haven't worn a diaper but once or twice since early August. I have taken my crossdressing to new heights and wearing panties, bras/bralettes, breast forms or silicone inserts, and stockings under my male clothing doesn't allow much time for diapers. I am dressed in lingerie to some extent or another 24/7. Lace panties are a given. When wearing long slacks, stockings (and garters if I am wearing thigh highs) are now worn. With only a few exceptions, I also wear a lace bralette with silicone inserts every day. At home in the evenings, I sometimes replace the bralette and inserts with an underwire bra and DD cup breast forms. I do wear an underwire bra and the breast forms (along with panties and stockings) to bed every night along with one of my nighties. I've purchased some makeup and a wig and am now trying to learn how to put them to good use. I have increased my wardrobe of lingerie quite a bit and now have 2 dresses that I like and fit me well.

Anyway, my desire to cross dress is quite a bit stronger than my desire for diapers; so, the diapers lose out. I never saw this coming; but, it has and I'm embracing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Mathew
I've managed to combine my love of diapers with my love for crossdressing. Why not enjoy both at the same time, double your pleasure.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
You lucky sissy you. :)

Don't worry - sooner or later you'll be back in diapers 😁

I'm incontinent so I get to enjoy both 24/7.

Back