Ostracized and cyber bullying on abdl Reddit sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlizzardKid said:
I like the suggestions of having a "throw away"/separate account. I think most people do, anyway. I do. Especially being a DL.

At the same time I do admire anyone that has one account that represents themselves entirely online. It adds to the human experience knowing how dynamic people really are.

Nobody should have to endure bullying that leads to a diminished self-esteem and leads to emotional or mental issues. Sometimes you got to remember some people just suck, and suck more online. Even on the other end of a phone call (if you have worked in a call center), or in another car. Anywhere your not face-to-face people can be less understanding and forgiving.

From what your post says it looks like you got a lot to be proud of. Recognize other things you like about yourself and harness it into a sense of unbridled self-confidence that allows you to stand up and defend yourself. You are a human being. It takes human beings as described to fight and make change so we can look back in 20 years and say "how could we have the attitude and lack of acceptance we once had?".

Or just get a separate account. Either way, have fun! 🙃
I’m actually not a human being, I’m a star person and I think I explained that in this post or the one on YouTube.
So my differences in being a star person is also why I get bullied, the good news is I stood up to the bully in Facebook and found out he was a troll and a faker and not a real missileer like me. So I’m proud of myself for not allowing the bully to hurt me anymore and stood up to the BS.
I’d prefer if people on this post I made would not put me in the human category as I am not a part of that category. This day and age it’s more acceptable for me to be myself openly than it was a couple decades ago, but thanks for all the kind words and stuff. I appreciate any kindness

I
FatherGoose said:
I don't think it's fair to people who have served to appear on a general population forum and claim that you are in the air force as an officer when you're not.
I actually am Air Force and not a liar, I’ve never lied about service to anyone but found out one of my bullies was a liar. I’m a commander and a missileer ( nuclear missile launch systems operator) and I’ve tried my best to tell the bullies this to no avail and my therapist said bullies will never be satisfied so instead I stand up against bullying now and won’t allow them to hurt me anymore. I also don’t have to prove my military status to anyone including bullies!

In my opinion, most reddit communities seem very unwelcoming and unfriendly even if they put on a facade of being a "nice" community like r/abdl. Seeing those posts about r/abdl being so "welcoming" and a "great community to be a part of" is so sad to see because it is honestly such a terrible subreddit for anyone looking for any kind of support. This is coming from someone who browses reddit almost everyday

NekoLittle said:
friend, as a life advice from someone who suffered a lot of bullying at school.

Send everyone to hell, what does it matter if they don't like you, do they pay your bills? Or is your life tied to their approval? As long as there are no physical assaults, you can follow these instructions:
View attachment 59859

and voila !!, cyber bullying is over.
This!!!! If I post something and someone disagrees, guess what... I move on with my day like nothing happened. I don't have time to sit there and get butt hurt every time someone disagrees with something.

Reactions: dous, Paddy2020 and NekoLittle
MrAtomMissileer said:
I

I actually am Air Force and not a liar, I’ve never lied about service to anyone but found out one of my bullies was a liar. I’m a commander and a missileer ( nuclear missile launch systems operator) and I’ve tried my best to tell the bullies this to no avail and my therapist said bullies will never be satisfied so instead I stand up against bullying now and won’t allow them to hurt me anymore. I also don’t have to prove my military status to anyone including bullies!

In order to be a commander, don't you need 9 years in the military as an officer?
Also you can't be Air Force with a lifetime of incontinence problems.
Sorry but I really sense bs.

Reactions: Saltedcaramel64
FatherGoose said:
In order to be a commander, don't you need 9 years in the military as an officer?
Also you can't be Air Force with a lifetime of incontinence problems.
Sorry but I really sense bs.
I do have 9 years, and a degree in nuclear weapons engineering. Like I said I don’t have to prove myself to you or anyone else, I came to this place to find likeminded folks who are abdl, and the person saying ignore this person he has serious mental issues-

you’re an adult baby, if you wanna throw around having mental issues don’t start because abdl is considered mental issues to the majority of normal people outside of it. You masturbate in diapers and get off on it,

i
Do not have to prove my military background and how I got my medical waivers to get in. You don’t know me in person and never will, I will not allow more toxic people into my life because so many toxic people already threatened my well-being: this is the only safe place left for me because Reddit is crawling with cyber bully scumbags and mods don’t give a damn about it and won’t protect me, or anyone getting bullied. Same for Facebook

my military information will not be shared here except for what I do as I’m very highly passionate about it, but I’m not giving personal sensitive information to people because they don’t believe it, that’s your choice but keep it to yourself then instead of being creep level stalker and asking for highly sensitive information you’re never getting. There’s tons of military abdls and none of them have to prove theirs either.
Treat others the way you want to be treated, I live by this rule because I know what it is to be treated with utmost cruelty just because I’m unique and different from everyone else!

MrAtomMissileer said:
I came to this place to find likeminded folks who are abdl, and the person saying ignore this person he has serious mental issues-

you’re an adult baby, if you wanna throw around having mental issues don’t start because abdl is considered mental issues to the majority of normal people outside of it. You masturbate in diapers and get off on it,
This is off to a great start.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reaper and hanzertas
This is one of the many bad things the internet has created, bullies and keyboard tough guys. It would be interesting to see if some of these guys bullying you would say the same nasty shit to your face if you showed up at their front door.

@MrAtomMissileer

I understand being proud of what you do and your service. I do get it and share some similarities having served in the army for one. Going online and stating that you work with the things you do makes yourself a target. There are a lot of bad people who would do a lot of bad things to get a hold of someone with your access and knowledge. Even with a separation of knowledge where you don't know a lot of the technical details your knowledge would be valuable.

Please be cautious no forum is 100% private and the type of people who would exploit the things you are saying are also the ones with the resources to take advantage of the security gaps.

MrAtomMissileer said:
I’m actually not a human being, I’m a star person and I think I explained that in this post or the one on YouTube.
Wait what? I don't think you explained that one here.

• Haha
Reactions: FatherGoose
I was actually a part of that Reddit and a number of people have followed this individual’s post history as well as their “credentials” and without getting too much into personal details, they live 10 hours away from any AFB. They also claim they live with their parents because “money is tight”. They’ll preface their posts with “just got back from a run in Minot.” Essentially doxing themselves.

They have posted in AF and general public subreddits about wearing diapers during runs and telling other “Missileers” to just “look in the other direction” when they change themselves. They’ve claimed they’ve been wearing diapers 24/7 and they’ve been changed in basic training. They’ve also reported themselves to have a lot of chronic physical, neurological, and mental health issues that wouldn’t pass MEPS let alone an annual health assessment or pre-deployment health assessment. They also claimed they don’t understand basic math and were in “special needs” schooling. Now they say they have a PhD in “nuclear weapons engineering”. After posting pictures of themselves, they look like they are barely on the cusp of their 20s.

It’s not only insulting but also extremely dismissive to those who serve/have served, to call us “cyber bullies” as if we get our rocks off doing this by calling out the fact that they don’t serve. In several dimensions and for several reasons, the commitment to service that they claim is impossible, as they present with PDQs for days. They also are extremely public and extremely online about it, to a degree where they’ve had thousands of conversations with civilians/non-civilians, about their fetish for nukes, how they wear diapers in the military, and people generally get squicked/creeped by this.

There’s a lot of other things that this individual says isn’t possible too, like they have a cloaca (impossible in humans), or that they are an actual alien posing in a human body.

OP is sharing a lot of space with people who are “adult babies” and a lot of people who “masturbate in diapers” and that does not constitute any criterion for “mental issues” it’s quite rude to insult people that you have several similarities with, especially when OP discusses “masturbating in diapers” on general public forums in Reddit.

I’m certain that crying to us, then insulting us in the very next breath is going to score you a ton of brownie points. You’ve also shared the fact that you’re “little”, yourself, on the subreddit. There are also a ton of inco people who were formerly military here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reaper, Saltedcaramel64, redsan and 2 others
Also, I feel like a little critical thinking goes a long way.

Do you think a military officer would risk their job security even a little bit by essentially doxxing themselves on a diaper forum? Do you really think they would complain about the amount of upvotes they get on Reddit or let something like that affect them enough to essentially need immediate reassurance?

Reactions: Reaper and redsan
MrAtomMissileer said:
This sounds like a delusion.
I'm provisionally locking this thread and putting your account into indefinite moderation, until such time as we moderators become convinced you have a firm grasp on reality, and are not delusional like you seem to be.

• Love
Reactions: Saltedcaramel64, hanzertas, CrazySmoker and 3 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back