Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 4 guest views remaining

Ordinary things to wear that feel childish

handsomestallion said:
A big one for me is striped shirts.
I looooove striped shirts

• Love
Reactions: babybennie and BobbiSueEllen
Super hero t- shirts

Reactions: geoinnappies
handsomestallion said:
I like striped shirts. I had the thought but didn't realize they were more on the childish side.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
tobid03 said:
I wear velcro shoes, elastic waist pants, and children’s underwear everywhere except to the office and the doctor's office. But I do get away with children's underwear, undershirts, dress shirts, and boys dress shoes for more formal occasions. The dress shoes even slip on like what I'd imagine a lot of toddler and kids dress shoes would do. (I hate laces.)

For the doctors, I switch out my underwear for more "mature" boys boxer briefs. Wouldn't want the doctor seeing me in my firetruck undies. 🤣 Still boys underwear just like I am though.

Honestly though, most of my clothes are kids clothes. I even sleep in kids pajamas.
You can get Tiger underwear in men's with firetrucks and rocket ships in red and pink and blue and white and they also have what they call trainers with double thickness or even four panel thick styles and even Star Plastic pants for over them to prevent leaks. At one time their factory was in Ontario, Canada and they made all kinds of underwear for men, women and children but they moved to the U.S. and now I think they are in Seattle.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
TadpoleHunter said:
From my collection:
-Bright yellow rubber boots!
-Winter toques with animal faces. I think I was expected to give those up when it stopped being a quirky highschool fad buuut....
-Pokemon t-shirt I fit into nicely that I believe is from the large end of the kids section (thrifted and gifted with a faded tag, idk), especially with overalls.
-Mismatched socks!
-Cute plastic bracelets and other accessories.

Omg! Totally forgot about having my little mittens on a string... can't believe we're supposed to outgrow that, it's so convenient.
Ours is a University town and I see asian students wearing cute toques and yellow rubber boots and plastic bracelets and other jewelry and kiddy style backpacs etc.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, ShyBoo81 and BobbiSueEllen
I also like to wear plimsolls when I feel childish, again without socks, like children in old films often wear in summer. (The kids in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang wear white plimsolls to the beach.) They can be the elasticated ones that British children often wear to school, or lace-ups which would have to be done up by someone else.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Angelapinks
robertabdl74 said:
Overalls my wife says no biy over the age of 4 should ever be in overalls....
she must hate farmers

handsomestallion said:
I'm a striped shirts kid too. I have one on my profile pic, and lot of others, 😄 lol.View attachment 61134
Yes, my friend and I built her Ferrari! It's badass! I was so excided!

Last edited:
Reactions: thedlguy, Seasonedcitizen, ShyBoo81 and 2 others
A pair of Converse, black crew socks, shorts, a graphic tee with cartoons on it like Tom & Jerry, and my kawaii face mask 😙

I never see adults wear this combo out in the wild so it definitely makes me feel little

Ruffle panties
White tights
Training/padded panties
Pigtails
Footie pajamas
Wearing Pull-ups designed for children
Wearing petticoats that make my short skirts flare
Onesies
Day of the week panties or panties with childish themes
My pink and white sneakers
Socks with cartoon characters
Shortalls/overalls
Childish suitcases on vacay
Carrying my favorite 🧸

Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
Cartoon and other kid show shirts that come in adult sizes are basically the only shirts I wear, so... those.

Back