Ordering from north shore/looking for nice diaper brief for beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

beginner93

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I’ve finally talked my self in to getting a tab style after growing up and not being able to fit good nights anymore. And depends real fit we’re a failure at holding and just didn’t do it for me I guess.
I’m definitely more of a pull up guy. So what im wanting is a good soft and not noisy brief diaper. Now I know they all make a little noise. Just want something I can hide and possibly hide under blue jeans.
Been looking at ns supeme supreme lites and air supreme. Looking at trying to get a sample pack but don’t know how many you can get and wanted to ask you all how discreet is the shipping and is there a tracker that you can see where it’s at. Also is it usps, fedex, or is it ups that delivers.
Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks🙏

I order from Northshore. I get the Supreme Lites usually and they are amazing! Northshore has an option that easily allows you to ship to a FedEx pick up location, such as Walgreens and FedEx offices, that way you can get your diapers without anyone in the house knowing! Northshore is a great company and is my favorite diaper vendor!

Reactions: PhillyPokora, SoFloDL, RedPandaDL and 2 others
Awesome thank you @Allegro. Would you happen to know how many you can sample per shipment?

Go to their website and click on the chat box that pops up explain what you want to try and they will help you out and send you a sample or two

Reactions: beginner93
Fantastic thank you.

I don’t think you will have any issues getting at least three samples. I personally like the air premium. They make virtually no sound and are very discrete. They are also much softer than the air supreme. If you don’t mind a little plastic noise, the supreme lites would be good too. I use the FedEx pickup at Walgreens. No markings on the box, just a normal shipping label. I think it says Northshore, but not the contents.

Reactions: beginner93 and chamberpot
🤔 I’m going to have to try this. For some one that’s always used goodnites through teen years when I could get my hand on some. And depends real fits. Those are really the only diapers I’ve worn what would you all recommend for a novice taper

Reactions: chamberpot
If you start with the air premium (or air supreme), you can retape as many times as you need to, as they have hook and loop tapes. They do stretch out overtime and you may need to refasten them to keep them snug. But you can also refasten to adjust the fit until you get them how they fit well.

Reactions: beginner93
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back