he/they
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
So, I ordered from ABU recently and got my stuff in the mail today. Everything was great, and they even sent me some extra stickers! I got a pack of PeekABUs and a pack of Little Kings, because out of all the companies and designs I looked at while browsing those were my favorites (and they were out of stock for the plain white diapers lol…) so I got both of them. I figured it would be better to buy more and not have to worry about restocking for a little longer. I was originally going to try of the Little Kings on later tonight but I got impatient so I put on one a little while ago.

Very cute, very comfortable, but I managed to accidentally rip one of the tapes off!! I guess I must have ordered the wrong size… Whoops. I’m gonna keep wearing this one for a while because it’s still being held in place by the other 3 tapes (and also the boxer briefs I always wear over my diapers lol) but I am probably not going to use this one for it’s intended purpose 😅

• Sad
Reactions: Cottontail
Oof! That's a bit of a letdown. You're hardly the first to lose a tab on one of those, although I've not had that problem myself (*knocks on the fake wood surface of my desk*). Was it just too tight? Or did you find yourself having to angle the tabs really sharply? Anyway... You'll of course be the best one to estimate your chances of success, but while you can support your diaper with underwear or external clothing it would seem a shame not to try it out, heh.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedRita
I did similar. Ordered medium instead of large for my str8up, but large for the others.... disappointing for sure. Use them medium around the house as tapes don't fit but I can use shaping panties to hold them

I was pulling on it just a little too much, I did have a bit of an odd angle, and I was also laying down while making that adjustment which probably wasn’t doing me any favors, maybe I’ll have better luck doing my adjustments while standing up after actually getting the thing on? It is definitely tempting to try it out despite the rip… Maybe I’ll go up to the bathroom and wet there so I can toss it right after in case it doesn’t hold up. Honestly, as dumb as this might sound, if this happens again I might end up throwing some duct tape on the dang thing because I don’t want to, again, waste something I paid good money for lol. I do have to remind myself to order XLs next time.

I gave it another go (I was originally going to wait until Saturday night but I couldn’t resist lol) and I had a lot more success! It’s like having a pillow strapped to my butt and it’s even better without having to worry about a ripped tape!!!

Also, I did end up wetting the pair I wore yesterday… Just a little bit 🤭

Back