littledreamers333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
so for those who wear onsies with their diaper is it more or less discreet while wearing clothing?

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Seasonedcitizen, Cottontail and 1 other person
littledreamers333 said:
so for those who wear onsies with their diaper is it more or less discreet while wearing clothing?
Is what discreet, the onsie or the diaper?
It really depends on the clothing that is being worn. A onsie helps with discretion by covering the back of the diaper in case of any accidental peeks out the waistband. A onsie can also decrease a visible diaper bulge.
Understand this depends on the type of clothing worn. With loose fitting clothes like sweatpants and jeans a onsie will definitely conceal the diaper bulge. A onsie will not conceal a diaper bulge thru leggings or tight fitting stretch type clothing.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Cottontail
littledreamers333 said:
I am ot sure exactly the Q. but I wear "normal" ladies onesies with jeans and whatever all the time, just because I like them and everyone else seems to like them too. Lol. Have never thought of it as an issue or a nonissue either one. Works for me, so I say go for it. I would imagine one onside is the same as another, right? Go for it!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Nowididit said:
A onsie helps with discretion by covering the back of the diaper in case of any accidental peeks out the waistband. A onsie can also decrease a visible diaper bulge.
I like to wear onesies when I go out, mainly for the first reason you mentioned. All of my onesies are plain colors and pass as t-shirts. It’s just comforting to know that nothing’s going to poke out.

Reactions: JunkyardDog1 and Seasonedcitizen
They help keep my back warm in winter.

Reactions: littledreamers333
Cottontail said:
I like to wear onesies when I go out, mainly for the first reason you mentioned. All of my onesies are plain colors and pass as t-shirts. It’s just comforting to know that nothing’s going to poke out.
Same here except I wear printed onsies too. I just wear an untucked button down shirt all the time so my cutie printed onsie isn't really visible. And if my shirt does happen to somehow ride up revealing the back then I guess it is what it is. I've never had it happen yet.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Cottontail
Seasonedcitizen said:
They help keep my back warm in winter.
One of the best benefits right here.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Back