Onesie Snaps

Binky151

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
I just bought my first onesie and found that the snaps make a very noticeable sound when opening and closing. It's ok at home but not so in a public restroom. I bought one from Landofgenie is there a quieter one out there?

Yup, loud snap. But lots of things snap, and I don't think the sound is so distinct to draw attention. I wouldn't refrain from snapping in a public bathroom.

If you're looking for quieter snaps, know that the quieter the weaker.

How many snaps does it have? How does ot hold a very heavy diaper? Does it sag?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and TigerDL
It has 4 snaps and it seems to hold pretty good, but I haven't had a big wetting in it as yet so we will have to wait and see. I did have to get a small as the medium was too long and didn't hold it close to my body. But I'm short so should have ignored the sizing guide.

Binky151 said:
It has 4 snaps and it seems to hold pretty good, but I haven't had a big wetting in it as yet so we will have to wait and see. I did have to get a small as the medium was too long and didn't hold it close to my body. But I'm short so should have ignored the sizing guide.
Yeah, sizing is a total mess. I have onesies that don't fit me, both too large and too small, as many that do fit. Every company sizes differently, and the sizing charts are useless. When I want to buy a onesie, I have to take into account that it'll take 3 attempts to get a fitting one, and that's the price of a onesie, or I don't buy. The actual price is 2-3 times the advertised price. So now I prefer to buy from places where I've already figured out my size.

Update us on how it holds a good heavy diaper. Like, one for the family album.

Also, more snaps and wider crotch hold big diapers better. I prefer 4 and up.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Binky151
When undoing them if you go one at a time and get your fingers as close on either side ass possible and gently pull apart they may be quieter, similar with pushing together, go slow with the softest pressure you can to connect them.

Honestly though I wouldn't worry most public places including restrooms are noisier than you realise and no one else will hear or if they do they won't even think about what it is making the sound.

Its only like the snap of undoing the poppers on a coat or wat ever. I wouldn't worry about it.

Reactions: TigerDL
There are 2 types of snaps I've seen on onsies. The exposed plastic snaps and the partially exposed metal snaps. The plastic snaps are much louder when popping open and snapping shut. I'm assuming the onsie you bought has the plastic snaps.
Try a onsie with the metal snaps.

These are both land of genie onsies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240426-052840_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240426-052840_Chrome.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20240426-052930_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240426-052930_Chrome.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: ucfguy475 and Binky151
Thanks very much for the advice.

HugeBulge said:
Yup, loud snap. But lots of things snap, and I don't think the sound is so distinct to draw attention. I wouldn't refrain from snapping in a public bathroom.

If you're looking for quieter snaps, know that the quieter the weaker.

How many snaps does it have? How does ot hold a very heavy diaper? Does it sag?
I still don't have any onesies yet but I agree you about the quieter the snaps, the weaker.

Back