Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 2 guest views remaining

Onesie causing leaks?

Furrytum

Will smile for pancakes.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've had three leaks in the fairly recent past, and one constant has been that I was wearing my onesie.
Could it be the cause? The crotch seems to shift to one side after a couple of wettings. It's a LFB onesie, with a three pop stud crotch. I don't wear any plastic pants under it.

Reactions: AComputerGuy
I also have an LFB onesie and don't have issues

It could be that either the onesie is too tight and constricts the diaper too much not letting it expand to absorb
Or the sides of the fabrics are coming between your legs and the diaper making a gap

Reactions: Furrytum
i say yes, onsies can cause the diaper to "splay" out on the sides from putting pressure on the center. Disposables need to sag a certain amount to expand and still hold everything in.

Reactions: TigerDL, JaysonTheRegressor and Furrytum
I wear them without any problems.

Diaper
Stretch Pants
Waterproof Cover

You have to make sure that the diaper fits snugly into the crotch I shave as this gives a better fit!

I find the ones from Dotty Diaper Company the best!

Reactions: Furrytum
Could be that the crotch of the onesie is too narrow in combination with it being too tight. Those two things together would cause a diaper to balloon more to the edges. If you do opt to try a bigger onesie, I suggest looking for something with a wider cut crotch. They typically have more snaps down there and wouldn’t cause the diaper to balloon as much around the edges.

Reactions: TigerDL, Furrytum and JaysonTheRegressor
PaddedBrony said:
Could be that the crotch of the onesie is too narrow in combination with it being too tight. Those two things together would cause a diaper to balloon more to the edges. If you do opt to try a bigger onesie, I suggest looking for something with a wider cut crotch. They typically have more snaps down there and wouldn’t cause the diaper to balloon as much around the edges.
Yeah, I think you might be right about the crotch. I've seen one by cuddlz that seems to have a wider one with more pop studs.
Big thanks to everyone for their input.

Furrytum said:
Yeah, I think you might be right about the crotch. I've seen one by cuddlz that seems to have a wider one with more pop studs.
Big thanks to everyone for their input.
Onesies Downunder and Tykables would be my personal recommendations for onesies to check out. They offer some different styles as well as different patterns and colors to suit your tastes.

Reactions: TigerDL and Furrytum
Back