Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi all,
I've got a question for you.
If you had to pick ONE thing you own that just says AB what would it be and why.
BTW you can't say diapers

Reactions: Tommy10 and medfet878
Stuffies

Or

Footed sleepers

Last edited:
Reactions: MetalDan86, BlueDude, medfet878 and 1 other person
Bottles & pacifier
but they are in an old cupboard and I haven't used them for years

Reactions: MetalDan86, babyscotty37 and medfet878
my stuffed animals, definitely.. too emotionally attached to them to let them go, ever

Reactions: MetalDan86, diaperkool and BenNevis
Like for others, probably my plushies, which are sitting out on my desk all the time. Although I get the feeling having plushies is broadly accepted nowadays, even for adult males. The rest of my stuff--diapers, bottles, pacifiers, etc.--gets put away when muggles are around.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MetalDan86, ItsyBitsyBabySara, medfet878 and 1 other person
Littledragon87 said:
Hi all,
If you had to pick ONE thing you own that just says AB what would it be and why.
Awesomesauce.

• Haha
Reactions: Mikochi
Hmmmm, the first thing that comes to mind for me is me Peekabu hats. That's kinda their purpose imo haha. Pretty much to be a flag/beacon to other ABs and to rep a diaper design and company I like. I also have some shirts that are pretty clearly babyfur or diaperfur themed that I only really wear to furry conventions and other places I'll meet up with other babyfurs and diaperfurs, I never just wear them out and about 😅 .

I actually have the hoodie and a t-shirt with this on it cause I like it so much :D
cub_life_hoodie.jpg

This is the shirt for the first in person Babyfur Con (BFC). It's super cute and done by the artist Marci McAdam who has a really adorable style and draws babyfurs really well.
bfc.jpg

This shirt is from Capcon and features the Crinklz tiger (which was also drawn by Marci McAdam). I didn't actually attend Capcon, I'd love to, but ordered the shirt from the con when I found out they were selling it.
crinklz_capcon.jpg

Dracky is another artist that draws really cute babyfurs and diaperfurs and has an etsy that sells tons of awesome stuff. This shirt is from her store. This one is relatively subtle imo, at least compared to the other ones lol
baby_wave.jpg

I guess also my onesies would be a pretty clear indicator that I'm AB too, but someone would only see those if they looked in my closet or I'm wearing nothing but a onesie around them which means they'd probably be AB themself. I guess if someone were to happen to see the collar of the onsie under my shirt and recognize it, but once again, that'd probably mean they're AB themselves.

Last edited:
Littledragon87 said:
Hi all,
Adult size baby bottle

Reactions: medfet878
Stuffed animals/plushies! I find them really soothing and just generally cute. Just seems like a classic AB thing to have.

Reactions: MetalDan86 and medfet878
I can easily fit this:
seated.jpg

Babish looking onesies.

My TMNT fleece footy pjs 😀

• Love
Reactions: BlueDude and LittleAndAlone
Most Ab thing for me is ether my highchair or blue or paw patrol bedding I have

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240423_223121_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240423_223121_Samsung Internet.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 20240123_171448.jpg
    20240123_171448.jpg
    359.4 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: yellowcrayons
My sippy cup is probably the most 'baby' item I have. Even though I agree that plushies are the most important ever, I really, really, really love my sippy! I drink from it 99% of the time. It's become so much of a habit that I have to be careful when I use a regular cup not to splash its contents in my face ^^;

I’d probably have to say my onesies. Because of the cut (no legs and short arms) it’s clear they resemble those worn by babies the poppers in the crotch also reinforce this and the patterns on mine are quite babyish with dinosaurs, clouds and one with dummies, teddy bears, bottles and rattles on. Obviously they look best when worn over a thick nappy but we can’t say nappies can we.

My footed jammies are definitely very AB and feel like a firm hug of cuteness. Also love love love my stuffed dragons, Darwin and Desmond, among other stuffies!

Also got a queen sized bed set with Care Bears design. Tried them out last night.

Last edited:
Back