OMG

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Well đź’©I just changed from a pullup to a diaper. And now 5 minutes later it's freaking wet. Sometimes just putting a diaper on wears me out lol

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Diprs2, PaddedMI, greatlake5 and 4 others
Ugh! I would just put another pull-up on for a bit till your next change to give yourself a break for a bit. It gets tedious.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Angelapinks
Twinmom said:
Well đź’©I just changed from a pullup to a diaper. And now 5 minutes later it's freaking wet. Sometimes just putting a diaper on wears me out lol
I understand the exhaustion
Sometimes just need a break right?

That is frustrating. Happens to me at night sometimes I change and get imto bed and my bladder just releases.

Some days I can't seem to stay dry

• Sad
Reactions: Diprs2, uknappygirl and Happy2BeInNappies2
I am wet most everyday. Been dealing with my ic for over 2 years. Just acepted tgat this is what it is. And embraced the abdl side to at least not make this feel like a medical thing. And get to express myself with the printed diapers.

Reactions: Diprs2 and KrankyPants
Kbaby84 said:
That is frustrating. Happens to me at night sometimes I change and get imto bed and my bladder just releases.
Me also, that is why I wear a thick flannel pull up on top of my night diaper. It never fails even if I go to the bathroom before putting on my night diaper, as soon as I am in bed I feel the start of a slow trickle starting and I can't stop it.

Reactions: Diprs2
It definitely gets a little overwhelming.... And exhausting I swear my ic and my IBS is set off by a clean diaper. It can be just enough to make ya crazy. Hell just yesterday I got changed and ready for bed turned off the lamp and within 10 minutes my bladder let go and as I was sitting there irritated slightly I figured hell with it and went to sleep 30 minutes later I wake up to my IBS kicking hard... needless to say I required a change. Got up showered and changed got back in bed and it was like an instant replay...3 showers 2 hours later finally got some sleep. Absolutely exhausting.
I feel for ya

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, uknappygirl and NappiedTruckDriver
I’ve Had the same , put my night time nappy on go it to bed and 10 mins latter I need a pee , but I do try to have a pee before I change in to night time nappy 🤷
And you know unless you have that pee you won’t go to sleep 👿

Twinmom said:
I told diaper lies and stole my diapers now I really can't hold pee and need diapers I am known to be with diapers no lies or secrets now

Twinmom said:
I understand that being IC can be exhausting. Whether it's on-set or being since the beginning. I'm profoundly IC since the time I was born. I will say that since I've never been "normal" I think it's a bit easier on the mindset. Everyone gets tired of wet (and soiled) diapers. For myself, it's just typical.
So maybe it's not as hard as some who might have been newly IC. Either way, we have to understand that some days are easy and some days hard.

Reactions: Diprs2, Raven801 and NappiedTruckDriver
Back