omg im losing it

ImGoingSilly

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
an abdl has been popping up on my twitter and we chatted and they told me i should get a pacifier for sitmming??????? and that wearing diapers helps with bottom dysphoria???? im posting here bc where the fuck else. Why on earth should I do these things???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 87dervaTheExplora and KBoy
If you don't want to you don't have to.
For me personally I like using a pacifier for anxiety. It helps me not chew on my lips or cheeks and hurt myself.
And diapers can help with bottom dysphoria. Depends on the person.
I hope you're not a troll tho and just genuinely confused. I hope you can find a community here.

If I were a troll, I wouldn't be here asking questions with a silver honda as a pfp, i would be hiding under a bridge dishing out riddles

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 87dervaTheExplora and KBoy
ImGoingSilly said:
If I were a troll, I wouldn't be here asking questions with a silver honda as a pfp, i would be hiding under a bridge dishing out riddles
Ok ig. Tho did you have any other questions about abdl or the community?
There's a bunch of adjacent roles that you can be. Me personally I'm just a non sexual age regressor that vibes with the community.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy and mistykitty
Well, if it pops on your Twitter, you are required to do whatever that person tells you to do. Oh, wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 87dervaTheExplora, Cottontail and KBoy
I can accept this as a genuine situation. As others stated, just because they said it doesn't mean you have to.

I know for me I use a pacifier because it helps with me anxiety and is instantly calming to me, so it's not necessarily a bad suggestion. But again you're still you and others don't make your choices, it's up to you.

Last edited:
No One except my wife is going to tell me what to do 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: tempestcd, 87dervaTheExplora and mistykitty
She is bigger than i am, and she's got things on me 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹

• Wow
Reactions: tempestcd, 87dervaTheExplora and mistykitty
KBoy said:
No One except my wife is going to tell me what to do 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹
Sounds appropriate from the brat. Just when we thought others we're having a good impact on you.

Accessorize when even possible

Reactions: mistykitty
just do it. all the time. give into the swirls and wet your pants.

Back