Okay! This is a VERY sensitive QUESTION:

Woncrinklz

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Let's allow me to start with this intro:
I have diapered many (not a huge amount, but..) fun diaper people. But someone had RINGWORM on them!!!

But, what do you do or would you do when someone wants you to diaper them, but when you see their belly, it's got at least 4 ringworm patches on it!!??? I said wait! And I had a talk with them. I know it is very contagious, and I have alcohol wipes and hand sanitizer, gloves, etc., but has anyone dealt with this? It even spreads to animals! Sheets! Clothing! Would you say, "Go to the bathroom and do it yourself, please" as I did??

I may be mean, and uncaring, but come on now, really?

Reactions: nappybottom, Freddie07601, KrankyPants and 4 others
Wondercrinkee said:
I have diapered many (not a huge amount, but..) fun diaper people. But someone had RINGWORM on them!!!

But, what do you do or would you do when someone wants you to diaper them, but when you see their belly, it's got at least 4 ringworm patches on it!!??? I said wait! And I had a talk with them. I know it is very contagious, and I have alcohol wipes and hand sanitizer, gloves, etc., but has anyone dealt with this? It even spreads to animals! Sheets! Clothing! Would you say, "Go to the bathroom and do it yourself, please" as I did??

As an EMT, you did exactly the right thing. Ringworm is very sensitive to bedsheets and close contact, so you very likely you would’ve gotten it yourself. If you buy antifungi cream and apply it before hand, then it becomes safe for diaper play!

• Love
Reactions: KrankyPants, BobbiSueEllen, Squishymikey and 2 others
I’d boot them up the arse for not mentioning it and putting me at risk of catching it.

If anything, the fact that you weren’t informed about it prior is shitty etiquette on their part.

• Love
Reactions: Bigt84015, Moicano, skunk053 and 10 others
I would've done the same thing. B Ringworm is a very contagious viral infection. And even touching something that came into contact with the affected area can cause a transmission of the virus. Treatment is pretty simple. The Dr. will prescribe a medication that you take every so often for 1-4 days to clear up the infection. Now idk if this was intentional or not, but I believe this person knew something was off. In which case, I condemn what this person did. Potential spreading a viral infection, just to satisfy a kink is unjustifiable.

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, Woncrinklz, medfet878 and 2 others
Wondercrinkee said:

Honestly, they should have told you in advance. I would have had to respectfully decline

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Chrissie, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
Lack of judgment on their part for sure. I would’ve thought it obvious that when you have a fungal infection, you take care of it before initiating contact with another person. Conditions like jock itch and ringworm are common and easily knocked out with non-prescription creams. I have a run-in with one or the other every couple of years. The combination of diapers and being active does welcome that sort of thing, even when you’re diligent about keeping clean.

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz
They should have told you, but benefit of the doubt they didn't know what it was / it's contagious.

Tell them to get an anti fungal cream (Clotrimazole is the active ingredient many brands available) you don't need a prescription. Apply 4x a day and keep the area clean and dry.
Can take 2-4 weeks to resolve and if still holding on a dr visit will be needed for oral anti fungal medicine 81dNo5TJWZL._AC_SX425_.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Freddie07601 and Woncrinklz
nuritsubusu said:
I would've done the same thing. B Ringworm is a very contagious viral infection. And even touching something that came into contact with the affected area can cause a transmission of the virus. Treatment is pretty simple. The Dr. will prescribe a medication that you take every so often for 1-4 days to clear up the infection. Now idk if this was intentional or not, but I believe this person knew something was off. In which case, I condemn what this person did. Potential spreading a viral infection, just to satisfy a kink is unjustifiable.
No, it's not viral, it's fungal. Let's try to not be the spreader of misinformation, ok?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hemix, Woncrinklz, lilbabyjooce and 2 others
subietodd said:
No, it's not viral, it's fungal. Let's try to not be the spreader of misinformation, ok?
Hmm. Respectfully, are we maybe talking about different things? Here in the US, the infection that's commonly referred to as ringworm is 100% fungal:

Last edited:
Reactions: MeDisneyBaby, BobbiSueEllen and dogboy
If we were to ever share changes, even under normal circumstances, I'd expect us to both at least use gloves while diapering the other.

A known, undisclosed, possibly contagious infection of any kind though is grounds for... "get the hell off my property" and burn the sheets, though. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Woncrinklz
shrike said:
Hmm. Respectfully, are we maybe talking about different things? Here in the US, the infection that's commonly referred to as ringworm is 100% fungal:

That is exactly what subietodd said.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
It's possible that what you saw was eczema as well, or some other form of non-contagious skin condition. There are many that can look similar to ringworm. Did the person know whether it was ringworm at all? It's a good idea to be cautious if you don't know and to communicate, but just proposing that there might be other explanations.

Ring is almost always a circle hence the name ring
Looks like a pepperoni slice usually

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Woncrinklz
shrike said:

Agreed, as is said, Ringworm is not viral, it is fungal

Reactions: Hemix, BobbiSueEllen and ReluctantAdult
Yeah, that's on me. Totally misread. Carry on, carry on!

Reactions: Woncrinklz and BobbiSueEllen
I need to ask: Does anybody know why it is named ringworm when it is a frugal infection and has nothing to do with worms?

• Thinking
Reactions: Hemix and Woncrinklz
I believe it is solely because of the way it looks.

Reactions: skunk053, Hemix, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
SparkyDog said:
Ring is almost always a circle hence the name ring
Looks like a pepperoni slice usually
That's what I saw! At first, I thought it was mini- Lyme disease!o_O:LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::sick:

I want to thank everyone for all the input! I agree with everyone, and I took precautions. I was offline all day today because I insisted they go to an urgent care clinic. They did.
The nurse said to them they could get rid of it with vaseline covered with a wrap like a paper towel or plastic sheet to put over it for wearing under clothing while at work because the fungus will die that way.
In the meantime, YES! They diapered themselves, thankfully; in the bathroom against the door standing. I do that, too sometimes🤭But it is a socailly hard situation, that's for sure!

BabyDenise said:
I need to ask: Does anybody know why it is named ringworm when it is a frugal infection and has nothing to do with worms?
OneWhoHasSeenTheEye said:
I believe it is solely because of the way it looks.
Yup. It just makes little red rings or circles on your skin. Same kind of thing as athlete's foot, just ... not on your foot. In fact, if you look at athlete's foot creams, a lot of them say they treat ringworm, jock itch, etc., etc., as well. It's all the same stuff, just on different parts of your body.

Reactions: KrankyPants
Back