Ok....who all are simply a DL

DL. I tried the AB route but couldn't get into it. I would much rather combine DL with MedFet.

Yeah I'm also strictly DL. Honestly, I'm not sure sexualizing kid and baby stuff is a good idea. I know it's not sexual for everyone, but in online spaces especially it can be hard to keep boundaries. I've gotten some bad vibes from daddy doms before so I want to keep away from that stuff. I wouldn't say there's anything wrong with regressing in and of itself but when people sexualize it I can't help but think it's heading into dangerous territory.

I don't mean to get controversial or anything and if you're into that stuff I don't want to hurt your feelings, but those are my thoughts on AB.

Mostly DL for me, but I prefer to wear ABDL-style diapers over plain diapers.

Me. I am not into anything else than being a DL, not even remotely. (I don't blame others for having other desires though.)

Carnifex said:
I love wearing diapers but also wear diapers for the whole day so used to being in a diaper I have to say that I am a DL just for the fact I would be unhappy without my diapers on
[/
I too, am also a DL for pretty much the same reasons.

NordicDiaperFur said:
100% DiaperLover, because i love this Feeling of wet Diapers.
Me too. :)

I'd say I'm DL because I don't really wear or act in anything AB. Having said that, I do like the imaginative thought of having accidents. I like my mind to take me to an area of "3 year olds have more control" rather than dressing and taking on speech patterns of one. It's more the idea of humiliation than AB I guess.

I am ic but I have always liked wearing diapers too

The problem with wearing 24/7 over the winter for the past three years is that I don't enjoy wearing panties as much as before.

95% DL, but talk like occasionally talk like a little kid. Give your dad's a spanky mommi, he's been a bad little boy!<3

I started out as a DL in my early years. I've tried the AB side a few times and found out it wasn't really for me. Plus, after collecting diaper packages over the years it certainly fits into the whole DL category for me.

So: DL = 100%

DL

Last edited:
indiaperdl said:
100% DL --> Us, hetero DL couple
wife and I both are diaper lovers and we wear 24/7 we are well on the way to being incontinent

Reactions: rdadvb59 and ChocChip
Only DL. Just like the feeling of diapers and such.

pissypants1 said:
wife and I both are diaper lovers and we wear 24/7 we are well on the way to being incontinent
I envy you guys. My wife can’t stand that I like diapers and it makes me a little depressed when I think that I will never be able to freely wear.

Would say 99% DL. Diaper and a t-shirt is my style. Do enjoy printed diapers but that’s mainly cuz they’re more fun than plain medical ones.

Reactions: Ogsregit
90% DL. but, sometimes i wanna go back to my first memory of diaper.

Reactions: DLPeakOut
105% DL if not more. I don't like ot enjoy the AB side at all, I don't like the printed diapers especially the very baby like ones, find them creepy. I prefer a nice plain white nappy, more medical than baby.

Reactions: DLPeakOut, JDCH and chamberpot
Back