Ok....who all are simply a DL

DL as well, love the contrast of nappies with adult clothing/activities.

Reactions: SAPexpanded
Erm let me suck my thumb and think about this :):):) OK decided 89% DL

Reactions: Davvyboy
Total DL here. None of the AB aspects interests me at all.

Reactions: woolyDL
Hi Annalise,

I'm mostly a DL myself, though there are a few AB aspects that I find interest in, such as diapers with prints on them, as well as sleeper-style pajamas and onesies. However that's about as far as I go with that.

DL... but I do enjoy it when my wife occasionally checks my diaper and changes me...

I'm a DL and have been all my life, end off.
I'm sometimes using clothes that some consider as AB whereas I just see them clothes to be comfortable to wear along, such as onesies or jumpers. I'm using baby rash creme as well, but that's because it is the cheapest option in regards to skincare. Oh and printed diapers, yep I use them too but that's about the diaper and not its print. Much like when I was a teen, when I didn't know about adult sized diapers and used to make makeshift ones from babydiapers. It was because of the diaper and not its prints.

I am definitely just a DL. I've thought about a bee but just doesn't do it for me. I'm not into acting younger I just find diapers really comfortable and relaxing

100 percent DL

I have considered looking into the little side of diapers, but I don't think its for me dl all the way

I'm a DL. Have been forever. But I also had a feeling I called "tiny" where I felt more like something someone should pick up and cuddle and play with. I now know that's an expression of a desire to regress to some degree. So I've been exploring more of the "little" side lately.

I find it interesting how a lot of the people posting here in a thread for just DLs have these little carveouts, like "DL but I like X" that is babyish or falls out of what seems to be a rigid definition. Don't get me wrong, I think we should absolutely like what we like. This is all harmless stuff. To me, it seems a little strange to try to cling to a label (and a made-up, non-clinical one at that) when it doesn't quite fit. For the record, it feels like it's a big mixed bag for me, so ABDL fits best.

Last edited:
Reactions: perlFerret
I am the reverse, .. or was.. I was just "lg" but then moved into ABDL, lol

Harley07 said:
DL... but I do enjoy it when my wife occasionally checks my diaper and changes me...
I would love for my wife to check me and then offer to change me. However, I would like her to as my wife... not my mommy.

Reactions: perlFerret
Annalise said:
I would love for my wife to check me and then offer to change me. However, I would like her to as my wife... not my mommy.
That's key. I've never seen my wife as a mommy-figure for me. It would weird me out I think.

Trevor said:
I find it interesting how a lot of the people posting here in a thread for just DLs have these little carveouts, like "DL but I like X" that is babyish or falls out of what seems to be a rigid definition. Don't get me wrong, I think we should absolutely like what we like. This is all harmless stuff. To me, it seems a little strange to try to cling to a label (and a made-up, non-clinical one at that) when it doesn't quite fit. For the record, it feels like it's a big mixed bag for me, so ABDL fits best.

I understand that DL is a "label" for you. But it's what's behind the "label" that is simply a part of who we are. To me DL is just an acronym for Diaper Lover. The term is separated from AB. To me they are two completely different things/ways to describe oneself and ways to express yourself.

Reactions: Davvyboy
Annalise said:
I understand that DL is a "label" for you. But it's what's behind the "label" that is simply a part of who we are. To me DL is just an acronym for Diaper Lover. The term is separated from AB. To me they are two completely different things/ways to describe oneself and ways to express yourself.

That's totally fine. I'm obviously carrying a label of my own. I just don't think it makes sense to call oneself a vegetarian if you regularly eat meat. That's the kind of thing was seeing with some frequency in the thread. I don't see DL as anything to aspire to. If that's how you roll, fantastic. If someone needs/wants something different, that's great too. Embrace your weird desires and don't try to minimize them. No one who isn't involved will think it's any better for the label.

Last edited:
Reactions: Annalise
Trevor said:
That's totally fine. I'm obviously carrying a label of my own. I just don't think it makes sense to call oneself a vegetarian if you regularly eat meat. That's the kind of thing was seeing with some frequency in the thread. I don't see DL as anything to aspire to. If that's how you roll, fantastic. If someone needs/wants something different, that's great too. Embrace your weird desires and don't try to minimize them. No one who isn't involved will think it's any better for the label.

Exactly, you should never try and live your life just to fit into a certain label. Nor should a label ever define who you are. Quite the opposite really, any label needs to accurately fit who you are. This way others can understand who you are when said label is mentioned.

Annalise said:
No baby stuff, girl or boy no matter.
I’m a long time DL with some babyish tendencies. I can’t help that binkies and onesies are cute...

Incontinent and enuretic DL

Trevor said:
Well, I can safely tell say, regards to what I've written above, that I definately do not have and hold any tendencies towards an AB side. When I speak about onesies or tights than those you find in the ladies department because they fill practical purposes and because there are way too few offers for similar 'male' wear. On the topic of jumpers, do you regard a snow-camo jumper as a clean sign of having AB tendencies? I just find them cozy and in the right size they are baggy enough to cover any signs of bulges or diaper butts.
What I would agree on though is that whether DL or AB we all share an infant behaviour. Some more, some less but we do

Back