Ok....who all are simply a DL

I'm sure I have a theory that no one is 100% anything. It's generally accepted about our sexuality and I think it's pretty likely true here. I'm probably 93% DL, but I do feel something on the rare occasion that I get a Cuddlz diaper on me. I've had occasion to wear a number of printed AB diapers and I'd be lying if I didn't kinda like it.

-RMS

UI-DL because I'm a diaper user at night for sleep, and use pull-ups during the day to catch any leaks.

Bellybag58 said:
UI-DL because I'm a diaper user at night for sleep, and use pull-ups during the day to catch any leaks.
Same here except I've resumed being an AB a little. (no pun intended) I'm wearing a onesie every night now and tonight I'm going to wear
my new Safari footed pajamas with my diaper. Can't wait, besides I have to wear something with my diaper :)

Absolutely DL. I don't own any pacifiers, printed diapers or other baby stuff. I don't like baby play. But I'd really like to be diapered by someone.
But I'd never say never. It can change a lot if you meet the right person.

I’m a DL but some AB aspects I like, mainly not having any worries and having a mother who loves you. Now for me I LOVE printed diapers and that’s all I ever buy so that is one thing that I would consider AB for sure although I do love the idea of doodles on a plain diaper too.

I consider myself to be DL only because despite enjoying printed diapers, it is the diapers themselves that I desire. I am not really interested in age regression or looking/feeling like a baby. I just enjoy the feeling of being diapered & I don’t really care what diaper it is. Boy or girl, plain or printed, as long as it’s plastic backed, I enjoy it.

Reactions: Lua24, ChrisK and braille22
DL for life.

All DL here also. I go for the printed ones because they are reminiscent of the ones I grew up around

DL here!

DL Here I will chat like a baby but not ready for AB

I wear diapers for non medical reasons. It is kinky. I sleep with a onesie and pacifier. Both are just props for the fetish. Mid April I have to decide whether to stay in diapers 24/7, just sleep with them or go back to panties 24/7.

Seasonedcitizen said:
I wear diapers for non medical reasons. It is kinky. I sleep with a onesie and pacifier. Both are just props for the fetish. Mid April I have to decide whether to stay in diapers 24/7, just sleep with them or go back to panties 24/7.

good luck for the second and third solution, the temptation will be great to return to the first solution :)

Seasonedcitizen said:
I only consider trying pacifiers when I go wet my diapee but dont have one

both, love diapers and when feel the need AB, love my little stuff

Annalise said:
No baby stuff, girl or boy no matter.

I started off as a DL than went into the AB side a little, I still have fantasy' about it but overall I'd say I'm mostly a DL.

I've been 100% DL for as long as I remember. Less than a year ago I bought my first printed diaper, three months ago, I got a onese, a week ago I bought a paci. I'm not really into regression, but I'm enjoying my pacis and printed diapers!! Am I an AB at this point? No, but I do find a certain a amount of interest and perhaps even enjoyment in it.

srmousse said:
I've been 100% DL for as long as I remember. Less than a year ago I bought my first printed diaper, three months ago, I got a onese, a week ago I bought a paci. I'm not really into regression, but I'm enjoying my pacis and printed diapers!! Am I an AB at this point? No, but I do find a certain a amount of interest and perhaps even enjoyment in it.

AB = regression, the graphic design of the diapers does not change anything, it is always only DL

Reactions: srmousse
I also bought printed diapers. But because they're thick, hold a lot and you "feel more of the diaper". But I would even buy them, if they're plaine white.
So I think that's the difference to AB.

I'm also a DL. Besides wearing the plain white diapers, I love wearing the cute printed diapers and whenever i'm wearing the printed, it makes me feel babyish and I love it that way. I also sleep with my pacifier on sometimes and I rarely sleep with my teddy bear and my Goku plushie from Dragon Ball Z.

Back