Oh what a night!

LAD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Got to spend a night and part of today with my girl. Man!! She knocks me off my feet. She made us spooky nuggets and tots for dinner (she usually cooks healthy more well rounded meals) but she knows my Little needs kid food sometimes...lol, she got me a Halloween coloring book for us to do together, some little dinosaur skeletons to put together, a color changing cup with a straw with jack-o'-lanterns on it, and a purple bat poppit fidget toy. And recently she got me a tee turtle toy that is a spider on one side and in reverse it becomes a spooky jack o lantern 🎃💚 I'm so happy and in love with this woman who loves me and wants to help me feel happy. I know how blessed I am and I am sending positive love into the universe that every one of us gets to have a love like this! It's a great day to be a Little guy in love with an amazing girl!

• Love
Reactions: Tigressmoon22, Halibut, Rusher and 3 others
Aww 🥹😭

Last edited:
LAD said:
Got to spend a night and part of today with my girl. Man!! She knocks me off my feet. She made us spooky nuggets and tots for dinner (she usually cooks healthy more well rounded meals) but she knows my Little needs kid food sometimes...lol, she got me a Halloween coloring book for us to do together, some little dinosaur skeletons to put together, a color changing cup with a straw with jack-o'-lanterns on it, and a purple bat poppit fidget toy. And recently she got me a tee turtle toy that is a spider on one side and in reverse it becomes a spooky jack o lantern 🎃💚 I'm so happy and in love with this woman who loves me and wants to help me feel happy. I know how blessed I am and I am sending positive love into the universe that every one of us gets to have a love like this! It's a great day to be a Little guy in love with an amazing girl!
That sounds like an incredibly sweet and thoughtful gesture from your girlfriend! It's wonderful to hear about the love and happiness you share together. Cherish those special moments and continue spreading positivity and love. 💚🎃😊

Back