O/T My real mom just passed.

quartz200420012

Diaper Historian
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My real life mother died two days ago. She knew everything about me. She knew about my diaper usage to some point.

I feel like I need to wear and regress, as I have been crying like a baby and clutching pieces of her clothes to remember her.

But I don't want my mom to look down from heaven and worry that she did something wrong or finally know the extent of what person I actually am.
Those who have been through this..... you think family members that pass away care how we cope with their loss? Is it okay?

I cross posted this to the r/abdl

MODS:...if you need to move this post to another part of the forum, feel free to do what you need to.

• Sad
Reactions: Absorblock and MeDisneyBaby
quartz200420012 said:
My real life mother died two days ago. She knew everything about me. She knew about my diaper usage to some point.

I feel like I need to wear and regress, as I have been crying like a baby and clutching pieces of her clothes to remember her.

But I don't want my mom to look down from heaven and worry that she did something wrong or finally know the extent of what person I actually am.
Those who have been through this..... you think family members that pass away care how we cope with their loss? Is it okay?

MODS:...if you need to move this post to another part of the forum, feel free to do what you need to.
So sorry for your lose. I lost my father 3 weeks ago and there’s not a moment I don’t think of him. Sending prayers and hugs

• Sad
Reactions: Absorblock and MeDisneyBaby
Sorry for your loss. Personally I'm sure if your mum is in heaven looking down , she will be happy to see her son coping with his loss and proud that you have found a way to cope that gives you peace and doesn't cause any form of harm.

Reactions: littledub1955, Deleted member 41919, MeDisneyBaby and 1 other person
I am sorry for your loss.

Attachments

• IMG_0725.JPG
    IMG_0725.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 6
  • Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and Subtlerustle
I too am sorry for your loss. I've thought about my parents seeing me diapered and all that goes with being diapered and regressing. My guess is that they don't however. I had an experience four days before Christmas. I was in my family room playing Christmas music on my stereo. Listening to Christmas music was something my wife and I would do after we had the tree decorated and other decorations up. We'd go into our family room and lite the Fir scented Yankee candle and enjoy the tree and the music. The music was always important to us as I'm a church musician and she sang in the choir.

I was reading and suddenly I was aware that I was smelling a strong smell, something that smelled sweet like flowers. After a few minutes I realized it was the Yankee candle. The smell was strong and filled the room but not only was the candle not lighted, it hadn't been burned since she died and the tight sealing lid was on. I think she was visiting and it was her way of sharing this moment with me and saying she was okay. Once side two of the record was over, the smell immediately went away.

So my point is this. I think our passed loved ones may visit us when we need them and when the moment is right. I don't know how heaven works but I don't think they would be with you when you wouldn't want it.

After the candle smell was gone I felt this incredible sense of peace and for once, I was happy and at peace.

Reactions: Absorblock and Deleted member 41919
So sorry for your loss. I’ve been there and she will be with you forever. It has to give you some comfort to know you had a great relationship with her. Also if she sees you regressing she can also see you grieving so don’t stress over that. Let the tears flow if they have to.
When you’re ready there’s a great book called “The 5 people you meet in heaven”. I found it helpful. Hang in there.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, dogboy, Absorblock and 1 other person
dogboy said:
I too am sorry for your loss. I've thought about my parents seeing me diapered and all that goes with being diapered and regressing. My guess is that they don't however. I had an experience four days before Christmas. I was in my family room playing Christmas music on my stereo. Listening to Christmas music was something my wife and I would do after we had the tree decorated and other decorations up. We'd go into our family room and lite the Fir scented Yankee candle and enjoy the tree and the music. The music was always important to us as I'm a church musician and she sang in the choir.

I was reading and suddenly I was aware that I was smelling a strong smell, something that smelled sweet like flowers. After a few minutes I realized it was the Yankee candle. The smell was strong and filled the room but not only was the candle not lighted, it hadn't been burned since she died and the tight sealing lid was on. I think she was visiting and it was her way of sharing this moment with me and saying she was okay. Once side two of the record was over, the smell immediately went away.

So my point is this. I think our passed loved ones may visit us when we need them and when the moment is right. I don't know how heaven works but I don't think they would be with you when you wouldn't want it.

After the candle smell was gone I felt this incredible sense of peace and for once, I was happy and at peace.
What an experience! I’ve had something strange and connective like that and it was so very comforting. I generally chalk things up to coincidence but stuff like what you and I have felt makes me a believer.

Reactions: littledub1955
I've been taking part in my DL stuff out of control with health problems now. You could try going to a doctor or a cheap online one. One is called 4yourhealth

I am so sorry for the loss of your mom , just remember that she loved you no matter what , and that she still loves you up in heaven . You will see her again some day , that I hope will give you comfort . She will be with you forever as she lives in you ! God bless and many prayers sent to you !

Reactions: littledub1955 and Subtlerustle
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll be praying for you.

quartz200420012 said:

My sympathies.

She won't look down and see you as less. She accepted you & that will never change.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
sorry for your loss.

I should add that the last night I was with my wife, and she was in so much pain, I told her I could never live without her. She said, yes you will. You can wear your diapers whenever you want, whatever it takes to get your through. Knowing that we go on and that there's a better place waiting is what gets me through each day.

Reactions: Subtlerustle and ThePaddedTurtle
Big hugs!!!! I cannot imagine how hard this is for you to deal with and handle.

I’m so sorry for the loss of your awesome mother. ❤️

Reactions: Subtlerustle
quartz200420012 said:

So sorry to hear of your loss. I understand what you are going through. My mom past away 11 years ago and I still miss her very much. My dad just past away in November and now with both my parents gone I have turned to wearing diapers more to comfort me. Your mom sounds like a great person. I’m sure she was proud of you just do what makes you comfortable and trust in God. All will be ok.

Sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your lost. She will always be with you, in your heart.

quartz200420012 said:

I lost my mother 5-1/2 years ago and I know how you feel. I too cryed for days and that's when I started regressing. I believe that that's the only thing that kept me from wanting to end my own life as well. I go into little space every day now which actually helps me to be a more responsible adult. I've tried to stop being a little a few times but I ended up feeling depressed too many times so I intend to keep being a little for good whenever I'm alone by myself. I'm sorry for your loss because mothers are special.

Back