Nursing on my Girlfriend

MrsZaronab said:
ROFL!!! As a woman I'm laughing my butt off reading these posts from you guys!
Is that a "with" or an "at"? Please take pity on us. :)

MrsZaronab, why? I'd love to be able to breast feed properly rather than dry nursing.

Reactions: sbmccue
MrsZaronab said:
ROFL!!! As a woman I'm laughing my butt off reading these posts from you guys!
Fair enough! 🤣

MrsZaronab said:
I dry nurse my hubby. Breastfeeding, or nursing as we call it, is an incredibly intimate experience for the both of us. I personally find it very stimulating.
This is also done here. It has become several times per day which appears to be bringing in my Caregiver's milk. I do feel it has lead me to dependency on her for other tasks, but her feeding me also. She wants this and full dependency.

Both me and my wife enjoy this very much. It is really a deeper level of intimacy for us and brings us closer together in a connection sort of way. I dry nurse from her. We did this Monday night. I was diapered and just had a great experience bonding with her.

Reactions: Lynnie
MrsZaronab said:
I dry nurse my hubby. Breastfeeding, or nursing as we call it, is an incredibly intimate experience for the both of us. I personally find it very stimulating.
My wife lets me suckle but she has no milk but still enjoy

Reactions: diaperdude
Mommies can lactate there’s several articles to teach how to lactate without child birth . Mommy and I did this 9 years ago and there’s nothing so sweet to be connected in this way . But one thing that ended that , when mommy sees me anywhere while lactating she would start to leak right away . It’s something to do with nurturing a child when mommy’s drop their milk when they see their baby .it's a natural reaction . We had to stop because out in public mommy would start to leak on the spot the moment she saw me usually I’m waiting in the car when she’s shopping . Soemthing to consider . Yes I miss being truly breast fed by my mommy . Now she just bottle feeds me before bed time warm milk with a little honey in the warm milk . She won’t allow me to hold my bottle they are glass baby bottles adult size with a Nuke 8 teat . She doesn't want me to drop it because it’s glass . 🥰❤️🥰🍼

Reactions: Lynnie and diaperdude
thanks for digging this one up from the archives! My GF lets me do this, it is hugely calming for me and her. we fall asleep this way at times. I love it.

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss and diaperdude
I know this don't answer the question. But medically and historically I've heard that if a small child was separated from his or her parents. Be that death or forced relocation.

A wet nurse would take the child and if that wasn't possible. A woman (anyone beyond puberty really) would dry nurse til she starting producing.

It's says it's biology, survival and any previous pregnancies are not even needed. I don't know if it's true, but I have sure heard it.

bobbi said:
My wife lets me suckle but she has no milk but still enjoy
Mine too. I find it incredibly comforting and satisfying to be nursing on my wife’s boob with her stroking my hair and running her hands down my body and teasingly touching my bottom or pee-pee through my wet nappy. She loves having her breasts suckled so it’s a win for us both. I’m so fortunate my wife does not have a problem with me wearing nappies to bed as I need them. She never indulged in changing me (my deepest fantasy is for her to baby me) but she does accept I need to wear and is very sympathetic and supportive of my genuine bladder issues

My wife started dry nursing and masturbating me because I was a terrible lover and it would keep me from pestering her for sex. I didn't know that she experienced mini orgasms from my suckling so we were both happy campers. So it became almost a nightly ritual and would fall asleep nursing after dribbling in my panties or on a few occasions would pin me in a big fluffy towel like a diaper and let me dribble in it. I felt very babyish when she do it.

My girlfriend will let me suck on her boobs whenever we get alone time sometimes it leads to us doing other things. 😏

akm44 said:
Hi all,

I don't consider myself an adult baby, but figured this is the best place for this topic.

A few months ago while diapered, I was cuddling with my girlfriend. We had done this many times before, but this time I had the urge to delve into the Adult Baby side of things because it felt natural. I started sucking my girlfriends breast. The immediate feeling was euphoric. Her response was soothing, she ran her hands through my hair and let me continue sucking. She let me continue until I was tired and just kept cuddling with me. It was somewhat surreal, as I never thought I'd nurse on any adult, let alone my girlfriend while diapered. She doesn't produce any milk but I occasionally nurse on her from time to time and she has absolutely no issue with it. Her maternal instinct kicks in and its one of the best feelings in the world. I'm not sure what difference it would make if she could produce milk.

Do any of you find nursing/breastfeeding relaxing and nurturing?
being breastfed is one of the most amazing things I have ever felt ...

I have been lucky through life and have been breast fed many times with lactating women. I have paid younger women to breast feed me and change my wet nappy after feeding, i adore this ...

trying to find someone at the moment through locanto to take me down this path again ...

Back