Nursery in New Zealand

Pierre

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello, is there any ABDL friendly place in Wellington, a place to meet, or even a “nursery” ?

I can't help, but sure would love to have the same here in Toronto! I could picture an AirBNB that you could rent by the day, with a full nursery, toys, etc. Wouldn't that be amazing?!

• Love
Reactions: DBabygirl2 and Ali123
Can’t even find a mummy… 😢

Pierre said:
Hello, is there any ABDL friendly place in Wellington, a place to meet, or even a “nursery” ?
Never heard of one. Pity - I'm in the area too.

whiteplastic said:
Never heard of one. Pity - I'm in the area too.
White baby plastic pants is also one of my favorites…
There should be a devoted bar where abdl could meet in an informal way, on Saturdays afternoon, with a specific and discreet sign to identify themselves

Pierre said:
White baby plastic pants is also one of my favorites…
There should be a devoted bar where abdl could meet in an informal way, on Saturdays afternoon, with a specific and discreet sign to identify themselves
Speaking of white baby plastic pants, I am currently rocking these beautiful things: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads...ic-pant-fetish-as-a-child.154245/post-2259277
They are excellent and very babyish. PUL, not PVC, but don't let that put you off. They ship to NZ at a reasonable price.

Pierre said:
I’m in Wellington

Wish there was a nursery in New Zealand. I've visited nurseries overseas a few times but would love something closer to home!

LittleRen77 said:
I can't help, but sure would love to have the same here in Toronto! I could picture an AirBNB that you could rent by the day, with a full nursery, toys, etc. Wouldn't that be amazing?!
Oh man you're on to something!

Where in New Zealand are you from?

Reactions: Fun7220
AmberNZ said:
I'm in Wellington. Would be interesting to see where all the others are.

I'm in Auckland

Reactions: Brianx
New Plymouth

GOOD NEWS !!! There is now a mommy AND a nursery in NZ. In Wellington to be precise. You may contact Emma on Signal or WhatsApp for more details : +64220110468. She is amazing and knows a lot about ABDL.

Carramia said:
Palmerston North

Pierre said:
GOOD NEWS !!! There is now a mommy AND a nursery in NZ. In Wellington to be precise. You may contact Emma on Signal or WhatsApp for more details : +64220110468. She is amazing and knows a lot about ABDL.
I saw this advertised a while back on a message board. Price was $$$$ and her friend looked a bit scary, seemed quite 'bdsm-centric'. I've visited a multiple nurseries overseas and each time booked them through their website which made it a lot clearer on what you were getting for the investment. Don't get me wrong, I'm delighted that there is finally someone offering services in New Zealand, I'd just rather they set it up professionally rather than casual booking through a messaging app / FetLife etc.

I understand. She was indeed more into bdsm before, but she is now turning more and more toward abdl. I met her several time. Very nice, open minded and listening. She plans to organize abdl gatherings and weekends so that NZ AB’s can meet each other

Pierre said:
I understand. She was indeed more into bdsm before, but she is now turning more and more toward abdl. I met her several time. Very nice, open minded and listening. She plans to organize abdl gatherings and weekends so that NZ AB’s can meet each other
Can you give us a really high-level precis of the services she offers? I'm not really a little, except I like to fantasise I am a baby during very precise phases of gratification. If she could play to that, I could be interested ;)

Well, I submitted very specific and precise scenarii to her (including public outing) and she followed them strictly. So just ask her…

Reactions: whiteplastic
Me t
etona55 said:
I'm also live in Auckland now! Hope can touch u through WhatsApp

Back