Numbing lube

Jdp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Has anyone had any experience with anal numbing lube? I was going to try it to see if it would make messing easier. Also, has anyone had any issues or reactions from it?

Last edited:
Numbing lube just reduces sensation, it doesn't relax the muscles, so unless you're experiencing pain when messing and that's what's making it difficult, I don't think numbing lube would make it easier (and if that is the case consult your doctor)

DanielW said:
You'd probably be better off using a stool softener if you are having troubles in that department.
Or some form of laxative (suppository, etc.)--more enjoyable imo--or enema--less enjoyable--can also work, just be very careful not to overuse them. (For example I'll use no more than one rectal suppository every 10 days or so, this does count for enemas too)

Last edited:
Had anyone had any reactions or experiences with numbing lube?

Jdp said:
In what manner?
Medical procedures?
Anal sex?
Defecation?

You'll get more information/replies by being more specific.

Jdp said:
I'm not sure why you're just reposting your original post (slightly rephrased) without any added details. As PaddedStag said, if there's something you're specifically interested, ask a more specific question. It's unnecessary just to repost your original post

Has anyone used it for anal sex, for medical purposes, for defection, for anything not related to the anus? Has anyone used it on other parts of their body? has anyone used it internally in the anus? Has anyone had any allergic reactions? Is it the same feeling wherever you do use it as Novocain on your gums?

It would be nice to get responses from people who've used it.

Topex said:
I'm not sure why you're just reposting your original post (slightly rephrased) without any added details. As PaddedStag said, if there's something you're specifically interested, ask a more specific question. It's unnecessary just to repost your original post

Have you used it or just replying to reply?

Jdp said:
Has anyone used it for anal sex, for medical purposes, for defection, for anything not related to the anus? Has anyone used it on other parts of their body? has anyone used it internally in the anus? Has anyone had any allergic reactions? Is it the same feeling wherever you do use it as Novocain on your gums?

It would be nice to get responses from people who've used it.
Just because it causes an allergic in one person or doesn't cause one in anyone in this thread, doesn't mean it'll have the same results for you. If you're concerned, just check the ingredients. I highly doubt it can get anywhere near Novocain, which afaik is prescribed and a local anaesthetic, not readily available, while lube you can buy on Amazon. Desensitizing lubes are not anesthetics, which still aren't relaxants, they just numb slightly, more of a cold feeling than a lack of feeling. It's meant to slightly take the edge off to reduce pain, but not eliminate feeling altogether by any means. Many don't even contain any anesthetic, and if they do it's extremely small. And again, anesthetic just removes feeling, it doesn't relax muscles.

Jdp said:
Have you used it or just replying to reply?
I haven't used it but I know what it does and have read about other people using it

Last edited:
I am looking for personal experiences....

Jdp said:
I am looking for personal experiences....
Even if you're looking for personal experiences, there's still a lot of useful information other people can provide you. Answers to your question about adverse reactions isn't going to be helpful to you even if other people have or haven't had such issues, and these products really work differently in a lot of different people (some people get a lot of numbing, some don't get any at all), but it still is a fact that it isn't a relaxant or a local anesthetic. Your best bet is to try it yourself (the stuff is pretty cheap) as it affects everyone differently, though either way it is just a fact that it really won't do anything to help messing (except possibly the stimulation you provide applying it if you're using it internally)

I'm guessing no one here has used it anally or they would have responded. Who knows. Maybe someone who has will respond days from now. Not every member checks this site daily.

The only thing I know about it is that they recommend against using it. I'm guessing for the stronger numbing versions. Because you won't be able to tell if you're actually being injured. Unless you're into ruptured or perforated colons.

But, no. I've never used it in any way or form and probably will never use it because I've no need for it.

Reactions: PaddedStag and Jdp
Back