stevieg

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I know this is a slippery slope I want to slide down, but for now, I want to be Docile and Obedient and locked into a chastity cage and diapers for a long period of time till I learn my place. Is anyone else like this?

Reactions: ChrisK and RachelOlivia
It's something to try for sure..... on the list as some point, as they say until you try you wont know lol

Though getting real a bit do you have a partner to be able to get you in said cage? Or get you out if need be? Any of this kind of thing is a bit of a stretch/ hard to be safe when solo, along as you know you are safe and can get out if need be it's fine to try and learn from it

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed and ChrisK
steveg said:
I know this is a slippery slope I want to slide down, but for now, I want to be Docile and Obedient and locked into a chastity cage and diapers for a long period of time till I learn my place. Is anyone else like this?
That is very appealing, but not something I could discuss with my wife 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: satinbottom, Samantha, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
Richpip said:
That is very appealing, but not something I could discuss with my wife 🙁
Isn't it, though do have to say maybe the who diapers maid outfit might actually get me into more trouble ;) If I weren't locked up, I would be playing with myself constantly or till I was caught and spanked again

Reactions: RachelOlivia
Well, it was decided for me ;) I just got a text from my wife, who is sitting in the office, asking me to pick a color

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: RachelOlivia
steveg said:
Well, it was decided for me ;) I just got a text from my wife, who is sitting in the office, asking me to pick a color
You must have a lovely wife.

Back