Northshore

lilshelly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Question for those of you who use Northshore. How can you afford it?
I liked the Megamax but now with the $150 minimum for free shipping I can't afford to be a customer of theirs anymore.

Reactions: iatec779, bdale and ltaluv
I have tried to find less expensive diapers but Megamax fits my needs both for comfort and capacity at night
Daytime I pull-ups or a less expensive diaper.
I would like to use Megamax full time but like you I can’t afford them.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and lilshelly
I only use the MegaMax when I really need it, like 8 hour car trips with coworkers.

Reactions: lilshelly
bdale said:
I have tried to find less expensive diapers but Megamax fits my needs both for comfort and capacity at night
Daytime I pull-ups or a less expensive diaper.
I would like to use Megamax full time but like you I can’t afford them.
There are 2 diapers that I have found that would work besides Megamax. Betterdry/Crinkles recently the xp5000. Supply issues have me trying different diapers actually trying to find a hybrid diaper similar to the XP5000.

I like LL medical.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I wait to order until I can combine a case of diapers with other items I need, such as wipes, pull-ups, or plastic pants (I wear the Trifecta pants). This way I reach the minimum to avoid the shipping charge.

--John

It is expensive upfront but I buy two cases at a time and that lasts over 2 months (only wear them at night).

If the diaper cost is okay for you and the only hang-up is the amount you have to buy for the free shipping, Paypal allows you to pay over time with some charges and you might be able to go that route.

I only wear megamax at night, and only because no other diaper keeps my bed dry when I wet the bed.

Super expensive, but it is very nice knowing I can wet the bed without much fear of a leaking diaper. They are also super comfortable and worth the high cost. How can some people afford expensive cars, nice vacations, or new released electronics? They budget for it because it is worth it for them. I don't have the newest iphone, or anything else too fancy in my life, but I do prioritize comfortable and effective diapers.

I buy 2 times a year and store them

Reactions: PaddedRita
i can’t justify it and I found InControl original or hybrid work just as well for me for much less cost.
I still use megamax air when I need a really quiet option. I bought 4 bags of them few months ago and really trying to make them last since $150 min for free shipping.
Great products but defiantly the most $$$ at like $3 a diaper.

Reactions: babyky
Buy two cases every two months. Also ask nicely for discounts. It may not work but it doesn’t hurt to try!

Back