Northshore Supreme vs. Betterdry

BabyHailey1977

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hello everyone!! I need to purchase more diapers and I’m trying to decide between the Northshore Supremes and the Betterdrys. What do you all think? I have the Betterdry’s now, but I wanted to try something new. Are the Supreme’s as thick, crinkly, and absorbent?

Thanks everyone.

I like the supremes since they hold a lot. I had a sample of Better Dry years ago and it was fine.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
I was not a big fan of Better Dry. The surpemes, if you can get past how compacted they are, and fluff them right make a much better diaper, with a bonus of you will get all of your padding wet because of the wicking.

Would also recommend the Supremes, they’re a great diaper and have great wicking, but remember you MUST crease them down the middle (lengthwise) before you put them on, otherwise they’ll be too stiff. Lower rise too, so great for when you’re out and don’t want to worry about waistband peek!

Reactions: Kellycares, Seasonedcitizen, sbmccue and 1 other person
Azie said:
I was not a big fan of Better Dry. The surpemes, if you can get past how compacted they are, and fluff them right make a much better diaper, with a bonus of you will get all of your padding wet because of the wicking.
Thank you!!

eastcoastdl said:
Would also recommend the Supremes, they’re a great diaper and have great wicking, but remember you MUST crease them down the middle (lengthwise) before you put them on, otherwise they’ll be too stiff. Lower rise too, so great for when you’re out and don’t want to worry about waistband peek!
Thank you, I’m one of the ones that likes the waistband peek lol.

You can still make that happen, don’t worry ;)

Both of them lack a landing zone but offer second chance tapes.

I have a one bag experience with Crinklz, which is the printed version of BetterDry, and it was a positive experience.

I have worn the NorthShore Supremes more often and also have had a positive experience with them. They are current daytime choice and I get 8 hours wear with them. I think they are worth a try.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, eastcoastdl and BabyHailey1977
PaddedJayde said:
Both of them lack a landing zone but offer second chance tapes.

I have a one bag experience with Crinklz, which is the printed version of BetterDry, and it was a positive experience.

I have worn the NorthShore Supremes more often and also have had a positive experience with them. They are current daytime choice and I get 8 hours wear with them. I think they are worth a try.
Thank you!!

Just be wary of the size. The Supremes don’t fit like the megamax. I’m a medium mega max and a large in Supremes. That said the Supreme is a better diaper than the Betterdry lol.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BabyHailey1977
Subtlerustle said:
Just be wary of the size. The Supremes don’t fit like the megamax. I’m a medium mega max and a large in Supremes. That said the Supreme is a better diaper than the Betterdry lol.
Thank you!!

I don't have any experience with the supremes but I wear a mix of supreme lite and crinklz to work daily. Crinklz have higher capacity, are longer, better waist elastic, swell a lot more when wet, but don't stand up well to physical activity. The supreme lites are thinner so they fit more comfortably under tight clothes.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
So with 24/7 no longer in business and Betterdry hard to get at times am back to comparing Betterdry and Northshore Supreme. I know Northshore is much more expensive but what is better in your opinion. I know this is a old thread but I think we need to revisit both as it's beginning to be slim pickens.

The Supremes are a little stiff when you put them on but are comfortable. I am down to my last bag of Betterdry and I will used them next. Both are great.

Reactions: plainwhitediaper
Supremes have by far been the most reliable diaper I've ever used and are what I'm wearing most of the time. As long as I'm not being lazy and I change once the front and middle are completely soaked and the back is a little over halfway soaked (so ~75-80% apparent capacity) then I almost never leak, the wicking is incredible. Just fold them lengthwise and make sure the leak guards are up before putting them on and you should be good to go. The only downside is that they swell quite a bit in front so if I'm wearing jeans I have to wear them kind of low to mitigate it, if I pull them all the way up then when I sit down it looks like there's a balloon stuffed down my pants after a couple of wettings, though I do have some roomy shorts that don't quite have that problem.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and plainwhitediaper
SO Sorry to tell this, if you haven't heard !! North Shore Supply had discontinued caring Better Drys Diapers . Maybe try there MagaMax diapers , I fine there just as good or better as Better Drys.

Rita said:
SO Sorry to tell this, if you haven't heard !! North Shore Supply had discontinued caring Better Drys Diapers . Maybe try there MagaMax diapers , I fine there just as good or better as Better Drys.
Yes, I know but thank you. I can always order Betterdry at they're competitor's. NS removed it because they say it supply chain issues but really we all know It competes with their home brand supremes. So the question is Is the extra cost worth it? I know there's other brands out there but I'm trying to compare apples to apples.

Id put betterdry ahead of NS supreme for capacity. The supremes are a bit more discreet and still hold up pretty well.

Personally I find both uncomfortably stiff!

Back