Northshore Supreme Lites

Gemini27

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What are your opinions on Northshore Supreme Lites? I am yet to try them and I am thinking about it! I am sure they have a smaller capacity but I am okay with that, but how much smaller? And then how do you feel about sound and comfort and whatever else?

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
Excellent daytime diaper. Depending on wetting frequency and volume I have been able to wear them without leaking for 8 hours, but I would say the typical average for me is 6 hours. Nice colors, soft-silent plastic and not detectable under clothes. I wear and wet NS Lites at work without a problem. Most definitely one of my favorite daytime diapers. They will be my choice for today.

Reactions: BabyCorry, thedlguy, NorthShoreAdam and 1 other person
Good and really comfy for the price

Reactions: Gemini27 and NorthShoreAdam
They are a good diaper. I just wish they came in size small.

Reactions: Gemini27
They’re great during the day. Of course a booster helps stretch out time between changes, but not required. I do wish they had a front waistband, but I really like them. Dry smooth shell, relatively quiet under clothing, and quite absorbing for their size and price.

I think they're fantastic. Definitely my favorite daytime diaper on a budget.

They last a good while too. At least in my opinion. It strikes the perfect balance for me as someone who doesn't like to be in the same diaper for more than 4-5 hours or so. I rarely ever have leaks. I hate feeling wet and these have some of the best wicking capabilities I've ever tried in a diaper too

Last edited:
Reactions: thedlguy and Gemini27
I love them for day time use (I’m IC) not too noisy and are significantly more comfortable than the tranquility atn’s

Reactions: thedlguy and Gemini27
Bugmania said:
I love them for day time use (I’m IC) not too noisy and are significantly more comfortable than the tranquility atn’s
Thanks for replying! How much quieter and less discreet are they in comparison to the NorthShore Air Supremes, if you have ever tried those?

Gemini27 said:
Thanks for replying! How much quieter and less discreet are they in comparison to the NorthShore Air Supremes, if you have ever tried those?
They’re plastic backed vs. cloth-like backing of the AirSupreme, but you can’t hear them if you cover them with any sort of clothing... plus they’re less bulky than Air Supremes, so they’ll be less noticeable under lighter fabrics, and have the odor control abilities that plastic backing has over the non-woven clothlike backing. They absorb about 80% of a Supreme/AirSupreme, so they’re not for the long haul, but for a daytime diaper they’re near perfect.

Reactions: Gemini27 and Bugmania
Gemini27 said:

I haven’t, I generally don’t like the cloth backed ones as they let smells escape and I find they leak more on me

eastcoastdl said:
They’re plastic backed vs. cloth-like backing of the AirSupreme, but you can’t hear them if you cover them with any sort of clothing... plus they’re less bulky than Air Supremes, so they’ll be less noticeable under lighter fabrics, and have the odor control abilities that plastic backing has over the non-woven clothlike backing. They absorb about 80% of a Supreme/AirSupreme, so they’re not for the long haul, but for a daytime diaper they’re near perfect.
Thank you! That is super helpful

I like them for short wearing stints but they usually start clumping up on me before I reach their capacity.

they're perfect for me for daytime wear-to-work. all white, durable, soft plastic shell, good standing leak guards, functional capacity. (good for at least one flood), and the price is very reasonable.

Do they have reusable tapes or do the tapes tear the plastic when you pull them off?

They have “second chance” tapes. You can pull the second layer off the first layer and re-tape them.

Good afternoon diaper after all the breakfast coffee has been flushed out.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
baden said:
Do they have reusable tapes or do the tapes tear the plastic when you pull them off?

They have second-chance tapes, though as is the case with many of the second-chance tapes on the market today, they don't stay down as well as the first chance tapes, they're much more prone to popping. If you have to lift a tape to use the toilet etc, try to re-attach them back down on the blue first chance, they'll stick better on that than on the shell of the diaper.

Back