Northshore supreme light brief discontinued

Diaperman95 said:
My only issue with better dry is I try to be a active person and they loosen and then sag. Also if they are very wet they start to clump. But I have only tried one bag. But they are a comfortable diaper. I just prefer diapers with a landing strip. But we are all different and have different needs. Mega max is awesome but not everyone can afford it. Hell I can't to be honest I just blindly buy and then adjust my spending afterwards. It is very hard to be incontinent on a fixed gov. income that is for sure.
You can't be speaking of the plastic backed. I've never had the plastic backed clump, loosen, or sag (I wear size medium).

Subtlerustle said:
Better Dry is the one diaper I just don’t get the attraction to.
It was one of the first diapers that really swelled up a lot.

mayhem said:
You can't be speaking of the plastic backed. I've never had the plastic backed clump, loosen, or sag (I wear size medium).
I bought a bag from NS and not impressed to be honest. They did not clump real bad but they did clump. They most defiantly loosened and sagged when wet. I where my diaper very snug and most all diapers without a landing strip will stretch and loosen if I am real active. (I love to roll the bowling ball) Also even more of a turn off for me was after a few good wettings even though the diaper can hold more the top sheet against the skin feels wet. I got the first rash I had in 3 years while wearing them. I used up the bag but for me I just was not a big fan compared to a few other diapers. I mean they are not a horrible diaper and I would take them over a Abena. The Abena's I worn for many of years... I would wear a spandex type boxer brief because I do not like the sag and the second chance tapes sucked.

I am not saying Better dry is the worst diaper made by any means as it is still one of the top ten made in my opinion but I think Mega Max and InControl blows it out the water. I have been incontinent since 8th grade and am almost 47 so I have used them all with the exception to AB products. I have seen several members comment on them loosening and sagging too and I believe I even got a like when I said it on this thread.

To each is own we all have I product we like best and works bet for us. I am glad they work for you. On about every diaper except Mega Max I am a size large maybe fat people make them stretch more. 🤣🤣

My recommendation is for Bambino Bianco as a light weight diaper and InControl Elite Hybrid as a more heavier duty diaper. Betterdry is also nice (although I had a bad batch that easily ripped from the tape tabs) and the Seni Super Quatro is a fair cloth-backed alternative that holds up well with a few wettings.

MetalDan86 said:
My recommendation is for Bambino Bianco as a light weight diaper and InControl Elite Hybrid as a more heavier duty diaper. Betterdry is also nice (although I had a bad batch that easily ripped from the tape tabs) and the Seni Super Quatro is a fair cloth-backed alternative that holds up well with a few wettings.
The rumor is Bambino is shutting down. Either way half the time they are always out of stock of half their products. If for those of us that are incontinent we have to be able to get product. Then the 24/7 ABDL's don't like to run out either.

I have not worn Abena in for ever but they are always a option. If level 4 is to heavy try level 3.

It looks like white medium is the only one unavailable? I just had a case auto shipped (large white), and I haven't heard anything about needing to change my autoship settings.

It'll definitely piss me off if they are discontinued. My wear-to-work diaper history:
totaldry plus: discontinued
snuggies: discontinued
little builders: discontinued
mydiaper white: discontinued
supreme lite: questionable

I'm just looking for an inexpensive, adhesive taped, thin wear-to-work diaper. apparently this is a big ask!
(and I'm getting tired of having to find a replacement)

Last edited:
Subtlerustle said:
If I were bladder incontinent I would def opt for the Mega Max. It’s truly a great product. Fit, durability, colour options etc. The ABU simple ultra is probably my favourite white premium diaper. I find ABU to be a little narrower in the crotch area than the Rearz/In Control models. It’s thus just a little more comfortable to wear and move around in. I know most ABDLs covet the waddle but I guess I’m weird(er) lol.
I am incontinent and prefer betterdry to megamax due to cost and the ability to change more often due to skin breakdown. Betterdry is half the cost of MM

Reactions: surprise35 and Seasonedcitizen
Okay so I decided to go straight to the source & I sent a PM to Adam. I sent him a link to this thread, also so if he does not respond here I will let you know when he responds to me. I have never once had him not reply to a PM.

Reactions: slimjiminy, Subtlerustle, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
🤞

Diaperman95 said:
The rumor is Bambino is shutting down. Either way half the time they are always out of stock of half their products. If for those of us that are incontinent we have to be able to get product. Then the 24/7 ABDL's don't like to run out either.

I have not worn Abena in for ever but they are always a option. If level 4 is to heavy try level 3.
I don't think Bambino is shutting down. They sent me a survey to rate about 20 different potential diaper designs with comments. It feels like they are going to bring out some new prints based on the survey content. The ones that are out of stock are the unpopular designs that they discontinued (Red Bearon, Contraptor, Karnevale and Skooldoodle). I think they operate on the continual sales model. People tend to buy more if its on sale.... I know I do. Maybe that's why I got the survey ;)

• Love
Reactions: blaincorrous and Jonnythepony
Supreme Lite is slowly being phased out. We're out of medium white and blue but have many months supply of other skus. Victim of covid inflation where factory doesn't want to keep making lower volume models.

We will be launching MegaMax Lite in summer in white and black...but only in clothlike backsheet to start. Hope to add more colors and plastic backsheet in future.

• Love
Reactions: FudgedInLuvs, Soupsoup72, dl015 and 6 others
NorthShoreAdam said:
Supreme Lite is slowly being phased out. We're out of medium white and blue but have many months supply of other skus. Victim of covid inflation where factory doesn't want to keep making lower volume models.

We will be launching MegaMax Lite in summer in white and black...but only in clothlike backsheet to start. Hope to add more colors and plastic backsheet in future.
Thank you Adam

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
blueponydl said:
I don't think Bambino is shutting down. They sent me a survey to rate about 20 different potential diaper designs with comments. It feels like they are going to bring out some new prints based on the survey content. The ones that are out of stock are the unpopular designs that they discontinued (Red Bearon, Contraptor, Karnevale and Skooldoodle). I think they operate on the continual sales model. People tend to buy more if its on sale.... I know I do. Maybe that's why I got the survey ;)
I don't really shop their but it was in one of the other forums that someone sad it. I use their buy from sister company that did incontinent supplies I would buy the Total dry secure xplus but they kept taking my money and then spend weeks before they got the product to ship. They did it a few times and the last time I sent 7 emails looking for my product and no reply. Finally I sent them a Email explaining why I was leaving them and going to NS. The best decision I ever made on diapers. NS treats me great.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
NorthShoreAdam said:

Hey Adam,
Will MegaMax Lite be available in the UK?

Bby said:
Hey Adam,
Will MegaMax Lite be available in the UK?
Likely not before fall at earliest. Best to reach out to UK websites to express interest as they make final decision.

Reactions: Edgewater
NorthShoreAdam said:
Likely not before fall at earliest. Best to reach out to UK websites to express interest as they make final decision.
Hello Adam. did you guys change the color blue on Mega max? I had not ordered blue in a while but the blue I got was not near as bold of a blue. I like it way better even my spouse noticed and said she liked it better It was a large. I wish I had a old one to compare so I know I am not crazy. 😆

Diaperman95 said:
Hello Adam. did you guys change the color blue on Mega max? I had not ordered blue in a while but the blue I got was not near as bold of a blue. I like it way better even my spouse noticed and said she liked it better It was a large. I wish I had a old one to compare so I know I am not crazy. 😆

No, first I'm hearing of this. We'll investigate right away. Could be variation from lot to lot, but we'll check it out for sure. Thx

NorthShoreAdam said:

I’ve just started using the supreme light on occasion and really like this option. They fit me perfect, It held enough for me and was not near as bulky as the supreme. Sad to see these go.
I’m sure the Megamax lite will come with a nice price bump.

NorthShoreAdam said:
No, first I'm hearing of this. We'll investigate right away. Could be variation from lot to lot, but we'll check it out for sure. Thx
I will try to send you a pic in a bit to your pm if I can remember.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
Back