Northshore gosupreme pullups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inconguy88

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So recently I got a couple samples from northshore care and one of them was these go supreme pullups.

After wearing the first one all I can say is wow. The medium fit me awesome( I'm a 34 waist).

They are super thick,almost thicker than alot of tabbed briefs I've tried. And they say they hold 38oz and I believe that.

I wore one yesterday all day and never had even one sign of a leak. I seem to be a heavy wetter that just almost pushes it out at times and these didn't even flinch.

They did swell up to a enormous that I'm not complaining about but under a tighter pair of jeans or shorts and it would have been very visible. And even being as heavy as it was it never sagged down like a normal pull-up would. It stayed up nice and tight to my body and kept the moisture off my body and did not allow it to squish out when I sat down

Im sure there's a few reviews of these floating around on here but I figured Id throw in mine with them

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Thanks for this review! I am a pull up wearer and have been wondering / considering these. I will buy a box ... thanks indeed. Well wishes during this holiday season. Cheers!

Pete

shortsub said:
Thanks for this review! I am a pull up wearer and have been wondering / considering these. I will buy a box ... thanks indeed. Well wishes during this holiday season. Cheers!

Pete
You too. I was really on the fence about trying these but I'm glad I did. Don't get the flexsupremes tho they are not worth it. They have the same padding but do not stay tightly fitted

I've been wearing these every day for about a month now with great success. I know they're "only" a pullup but you sure as heck know you're wearing a diaper especially when walking. As far as the bulk, I had to buy a different kind of work pants with more room in the seat, so far so good. I would give them an "A" plus!

BuffedBaby said:
I've been wearing these every day for about a month now with great success. I know they're "only" a pullup but you sure as heck know you're wearing a diaper especially when walking. As far as the bulk, I had to buy a different kind of work pants with more room in the seat, so far so good. I would give them an "A" plus!
Exactly on the bulk they're so thick but very comfy. Especially when wet

Great review. They are on my Christmas wish list

Would like to try these anyone know if they are available in the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back