North shore in Canada

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just got an email. Healthwick.ca is now taking pre orders as they will stock them shortly. I hope it’s the full lineup of diapers. 😀

Reactions: Angelapinks, BobbiSueEllen, NorthShoreAdam and 1 other person
Awesome. Thanks for the tip!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Wow!!

Looks like Agecomfort will have them too!

First shipment arrives end of Early January 2021

What the heck is "end of early January" lol... can't the say Mid January?

Last edited:
Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
Subtlerustle said:
Just got an email. Healthwick.ca is now taking pre orders as they will stock them shortly. I hope it’s the full lineup of diapers. 😀
Make sure to let them know which items you would like to see...

Reactions: neophyte, BobbiSueEllen and Subtlerustle
I sent an email to Healthwick to see if they will have the Supreme or Supreme Lites but the rep wasn’t sure. I was advised more information in the new year was likely.

NorthShoreAdam said:
Make sure to let them know which items you would like to see...
Thanks Adam. I will do that. I’ve never used the megamax but the supreme line is really good.

Subtlerustle said:
Thanks Adam. I will do that. I’ve never used the megamax but the supreme line is really good.
...A whole new world awaits you...

• Love
Reactions: Subtlerustle and BobbiSueEllen
OMG.. Christmas wish confirmed. Megamax available in Canada! Just ordered three cases.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Subtlerustle, neophyte and 1 other person
Subtlerustle said:
I sent an email to Healthwick to see if they will have the Supreme or Supreme Lites but the rep wasn’t sure. I was advised more information in the new year was likely.
Only the products shown on their site are in the initial launch: MegaMax, GoSupreme, Wipes, Boosters, Champion XD. Be sure to let them know your interest to help guide their future decisions.

Reactions: neophyte and Subtlerustle
Thanks for the follow up Adam.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
Woot! As I said over on reddit I'm excited to try these MegaMax things and see what I've been missing out on all these years.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam and Subtlerustle
Back