Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I’m totally open and even strangers might guess

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Other

Votes: 8 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subtlerustle said:
Good question. Back when we were having numerous conversations about diapers she said “I feel like I need to talk to someone about this”. I said that it was fine but since I was the one at risk of being judged I wanted to approve of who she confided in. I suggested one of her friends that is open minded and is of European background but grew up in the US south. She agreed it was a good choice but then we never spoke of this again as we had sorted it out ourselves. I will ask though as I’d like to know now that I think about it.
That is amazing. It sounds like you have a relatively healthy relationship if you can both express things like that. Super happy for you!

ChrisK said:
Just out of curiosity Rita, and I hope you're not offended by me asking, do you wear diapers? 😁
No you didn't Offend me ChisK !
To answer you question, Yes I do wear full time for medical reason .

Reactions: ChrisK
iluvdps2 said:
That is amazing. It sounds like you have a relatively healthy relationship if you can both express things like that. Super happy for you!
Thank you. She’s a good woman. It’s totally foreign to her but I was able to articulate the significance of this to me (after some trial and error). She now knows it’s my rudder so to speak. It keeps me grounded at times and her acceptance is key.

Reactions: Chrissie, ChrisK and iluvdps2
iluvdps2 said:
This has me really curious - I know you said you're not ashamed of it, but do you want to know what type if underwear your daughter wears on a daily basis?
My daughter is an adult who works in the medical field so I doubt if this will bother her. As for the type of underwear she wears I don't know and I have never asked her since it is really none of my business and lives on her own.

Last edited:
Brumas94 said:
My mother knew when I was a 8-9 yr old kid as she found my plastic pants, which were given to me by my best friend's mum. He was a a bedwetter who wore a 'paper' nappy, cloth pull-ups and plastic pants nightly and he knew I had a fascination with them. My ex-wife (I told her within a couple of weeks of initially going out so she could bale if she wanted to, but we managed 20 years); her best friend and a few others who are not directly friends through here or similar sites.

My husband knows, and has known since we started to get serious in our relationship. I don't think that he really gets it, but he knows that it makes me happy and encourages me to indulge, which is really kinda nice. I never in a million years thought that I'd end up with someone so accepting. I've got another friend that also knows, and I can talk about ABDL stuff with him, which is also pretty nice.

Others, I think, might have an inkling, but I don't really talk about it with them. It doesn't really come up, and I'd rather avoid any sort of fallout if I can.

Just my wife

Several years ago I told my wife not long after we first started dating that I wore diapers and rubber pants for my personal pleasure. Since then, everyone in my family now knows I wear diapers full time, and most of our friends who we see often and have over for visits, dinner, and other activities.

Lyric said:
Several years ago I told my wife not long after we first started dating that I wore diapers and rubber pants for my personal pleasure. Since then, everyone in my family now knows I wear diapers full time, and most of our friends who we see often and have over for visits, dinner, and other activities.
How did the rest of your family and friends come to find out? Do they know that you wear them for pleasure? Got any stories about their reactions?

all my family except 5 of 8 grandchildren 1/3 of my friends

LePew said:
How did the rest of your family and friends come to find out? Do they know that you wear them for pleasure? Got any stories about their reactions?
My wife told her mother and sister about my diaper lifestyle before we were married. When she first moved in with me, we told her daughter before hand and explained it to her. A few years ago, my wife decided to tell her close girlfriends so we could all socialize together and no one would be surprised I wore diapers. My sister has known I wear diapers for pleasure since I was in college and wore when I came home on holidays. Most think its a bit weird that I like wearing diapers but have a live and let live attitude. Her mother(my MIL) has been very nice about it. She's younger than me so that may be part of why she's been so accepting of my diapering.

Back