No more Betterdry at Northshore?

Neither BetterDry nor Crinklz are being discontinued. Northshore has chosen to not stock BetterDry. There are other NA retailers ld Thrust Vector products and they are growing their network.

Reactions: Diaperman95
BrattyPrincessSophie said:
Damn. How close are Megamax in look and feel?
Hi BattyPrincessSophie

I have wore Dry 24/7 before ! I feel MagaMax a lot more comfortable and way more assortment plus you have to like the different colors they have .. 🥰

• Love

BetterDry Briefs, Large Have Been Discontinued​

That was the header on the last e-mail I got from Northshore. It's a little confusing since the actual Betterdry product is NOT being discontinued
by the manufacturer, Northshore is no longer carrying it. They do still have Crinklz (which are basically the same diaper with a pattern outside)
available to order but no more plain white Betterdry. I am waiting on notification from LL Medico as to when Betterdry will be restocked. I will
purchase them from LL Medico moving forward. I'll still give Northshore plenty of business as I really like the Air Megamax and the Supreme
pullups.

Reactions: smnapp
BuffedBaby said:

That was the header on the last e-mail I got from Northshore. It's a little confusing since the actual Betterdry product is NOT being discontinued
by the manufacturer, Northshore is no longer carrying it. They do still have Crinklz (which are basically the same diaper with a pattern outside)
available to order but no more plain white Betterdry. I am waiting on notification from LL Medico as to when Betterdry will be restocked. I will
purchase them from LL Medico moving forward. I'll still give Northshore plenty of business as I really like the Air Megamax and the Supreme
pullups.
NorthShore Meant it as they are discontinuing them from their line up.

Just means they lose more business from me.

BuffedBaby said:

pullups.
I agree NorthShore’s communication on this has lead to confusion.

About 2 weeks ago Alex from LL Medico told me they expect their supplier to have Better Dry stock in 3 - 4 weeks.

Reactions: BuffedBaby
Dlforpurity said:
Just means they lose more business from me.
I am sure they knew they would loose some people that really love the better dry. But to be honest they did not have the best prices on them anyway. They are kinda high on ever non NorthShore product. You can't blame them for supporting their own product.

Last edited:
Wait so both Betterdry AND Comfidry 24/7 are going belly up? This sucks man

happilyderanged said:
Wait so both Betterdry AND Comfidry 24/7 are going belly up? This sucks man
No. BetterDry is no longer being sold by NorthShore.

LLMedico still offers BetterDry. They are temporarily out of stock in some sizes due to shipping delays.

Reactions: happilyderanged
Diaperman95 said:
You can't blame them for supporting their own product.
You can blame them for publishing a misleading announcement that makes it sound like nobody is going to be carrying BetterDry anymore.

Look at the confusion in this thread alone, after dozens of people have confirmed that other stores are still selling them.

Yeah stores are going to sell them. It is not so much on North Shore or this thread that is causing issues look at several different websites and you would wonder as well.Yes it is established that there are shipping issues. It just so happens that North Shore decides at the same time they are no longer going to carry them period.

Tungsten said:
You can blame them for publishing a misleading announcement that makes it sound like nobody is going to be carrying BetterDry anymore.

Look at the confusion in this thread alone, after dozens of people have confirmed that other stores are still selling them.
I never was confused about how they posted it. They simple stated they was discontinuing the product. A simple search else where confirms they are still being made. NorthShore still has not said anything about the crinkles.

Tungsten said:

They Never said Better Dry or the manufacture is discontinuing the product and crinkles are the same product. Nor did this thread say that..... Go look at the title it says" "No more Better Dry at NorthShore". How are they to help it when people do not read things or interpret them correctly and then go online and spread rumors not true? A simple search of the Better Dry brand Web Page says nothing, and most other distributors still carry them. But I would not be surprised if you see more people drop them as there are far better options out that have passed them up. I not saying they are a bad diaper but not even close to a Mega Max or InControl elite.
I do like the backing of the betterdry but that is about it.

Diaperman95 said:
They Never said Better Dry or the manufacture is discontinuing the product and crinkles are the same product.

You are correct. They worded the statement that was posted in their email "BetterDry Briefs, Large Have Been Discontinued" with enough information to be factually correct, while letting people come to their own conclusions. Of course, hoping that people who had previously used BetterDry would automatically switch over to an in-house product and not try to find them from another supplier

Diaperman95 said:
"No more Better Dry at NorthShore"

Northshore didn't say this, either. And if they had, we wouldn't need to be having this conversation.

Hopefully Adam is shipping you an extra case this month for all the stanning you're doing for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rutibex
Not discontinued. Just supply chain issues....

Just got an e-mail from LL Medico informing me that the Large Betterdrys are in stock. I immediately placed my order.
Hope everyone who's been waiting gets this message.

Reactions: Rutibex
Honeywell6180 said:
Dry 24/7 is far better. Also, all the Crinklz designs are super ugly, and it's hard for me to understand why people buy them. But, if that's all there is, I guess there's not much of a choice.
The artist for Crinklz' designs has a long history with the babyfur community. I happen to think the art is really cute. However, I prefer diapers with landing zones for the tapes.

Honestly, I'd love it if BetterDry or a similar all white diaper would have a similar landing zone as the XP 5000. I just love the functionality of it so much.

ej24 said:
Oh this would make me very sad. This is by far my favorite brand. The fit is positively perfect. *sigh* I feel like every 5 years or so I have to hunt for a new brand as my favorite is usually discontinued or the product altered in a way that it's no longer worth it.
That is where I am at with the dry 24/7. They are being discontinued. Why is this happening to the best brands?

ej24 said:
Dry 24/7 was my old favorite prior to betterdry but the 24/7s tapes were massively decreased in quality. They essentially became single use tapes. Anyone know if they fixed that?
They did but they too are being discontinued.

Back