No diaper

Diaper44

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Have any of you who are dependent on a diaper at night ever tried a night without one. Did you make it through the night dry or did you wet the bed.

ho nope

If they're incontinent and try to sleep without a diaper, their beds would be wet. Nobody would do that. Nice beds are expensive; and so are the protectors they use to cover them

I do not take that chance and if I do the price is laundry.

Reactions: Diaper44
I used to not sleep in diapers, but ever since July 2019, when my parents died, things never became the same again.

Firstly, for 6 months, I went in my pants, sometimes in my bed.

Then, in January 2020, I started wearing diapers to manage my IC. Needless to say, I am still in diapers 24/7

Steve2000 said:
I used to not sleep in diapers, but ever since July 2019, when my parents died, things never became the same again.

Firstly, for 6 months, I went in my pants, sometimes in my bed.

Then, in January 2020, I started wearing diapers to manage my IC. Needless to say, I am still in diapers 24/7
Sorry about your parents. A loss like that takes a lot to overcome. Hope you are able to deal with your loss in a positive way. If the loss of your parents is what put you into diapers, and it sounds as though that may be the case, then wearing them is the right thing to do. I hope you are able to embrace wearing them 24/7.

i'm sorry i wouldn't risk it. i would hate to ruin a perfectly good mattress, sheets and blanket

I have taken a few hours during the day to 'air out' but I don't wanna try to sleep with no protection at all.

Yes, yes and sadly yes. That's what mattress protectors are for.
Yes, I've "rolled the dice" many times.
I've fallen asleep reading without putting one on first.
There were days I got home & were so tired I barely got out of my clothes let alone got diapered.

In my earier days was upset & basically threw tantrums refusing to wear one, like it would magically solve the problem, it didn't obviously.
Or I didn't plan ahead/forgot and didn't have any.

And of course there have been nights when I just wanted to feel & be cute or pretty or sexy and wear something to match or just wanted to remember what is was like to wear just a freakin tshirt & panties to bed.

So ya, some days I've woken up dry, some wet and other days where my anxiety got the best of me making me jump five feet out of bed at some point only to put a diaper on so I could get a decent nights sleep.

Overall, I would not advise doing it.

Last edited:
Thanks for your thoughts on this. Iv realised and accepted after a few months of wearing every nite for fun I now can’t sleep without them as I just wet the bed.

Reactions: chrischrischris
A well protected bed just means that when I leak out or go to bed undiapered that there is another load of laundry. I don't mind wetting the bed without diapers as a matter of fact if my wife is gone for a day or two then for sure the bed will get wet.been years since I have ruined a mattress but only been a few weeks since I wet the bed. 99% of the time I am diapered. I look forward to the few nights that i can go to be without a diaper and wet.

Reactions: Diaper44 and chrischrischris
O hell no I need diapers 24/7 due to incontinence that includes sleeping, I would ever take that chance.

Back