Next to disappear

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
If you had to guess … what would be the next diaper to “ go away” or disappear. Just like dry24/7 . Nothing or any opinions ?

• Sad
Reactions: Subtlerustle and PadPhilosopher
I was totally surprised at the demise of dry 24/7s, so it is hard to guess which diaper will be the next to go to the diaper pail in the sky. If I was to, though, I would go for tabbed Depends. The company more pushes their pull-ups much more than their actual diapers. And those are not worth what is put in them (which is seldom well-contained).

Reactions: theancientmariner, BigAl2, AndyPandy and 1 other person
Hate to even speculate but probably a large vendor like Tena will do away with plastic backed products. I just don’t see how institutional users will continue to support this given the misinformation that breathable products actually breathe.

Reactions: BigAl2
Yeah Tena no longer offers plastic backed in the states.

BigAl2 said:
Yeah Tena no longer offers plastic backed in the states.
I think that’s been the case for a while. Even the ones available in Canada have been imported from Europe. Most places carry them again now after the Covid 💩show.

Reactions: BigAl2
There hasn’t been much…maybe nothing will ?

European Attends Slip 10 used to be plastic backed, now they've plastic with cloth sides and recalled Attends Classic and in my opinion they've totally ruined them so won't be buying Attends again. I emailed Attends this but they never got back to me.

Last edited:
Im not entirely sure but it seems more that many diapers disappear because the company folds. Its not so much about because how much plastic it has. Many plastic backed diapers have disappeared more so to clothlike diapers but they have plastic inside them as well. Most baby and medical diapers are the ones that went clothlike but many of those did so years ago. Most plastic ABDL diapers seem to be strong on the ABDL market.

Subtlerustle said:
Hate to even speculate but probably a large vendor like Tena will do away with plastic backed products. I just don’t see how institutional users will continue to support this given the misinformation that breathable products actually breathe.
Nooooo!

Back