• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Newww

flyerfox said:
Yoooo! I must see this... 👀
shadowww.png
He :) Just a traditional doodle I ended up kinda lining + coloring in CSP

Last edited:
Reactions: WOLFPUBBY
flyerfox said:
Why is it so good 😭 omg... 👀 I love
thank you so much !!!! i really hope you enjoy your stay here.. if you ever need someone to chat with my messages will be open !

Reactions: flyerfox
Hi and Welcome from Bristol, UK.

You've come to a great place for ABDL's, lots of support and wonderful people to chat openly with here. Plenty of advice and suggestion on products too.

flyerfox said:
Regardless I am not open about it IRL due to my living situation
Yeah it sucks when your living arrangements put restrictions on what you can do I think most of us have been there.

flyerfox said:
Always looking for UK products so I'm open to suggestions... It's hard to find things here
Depending on what it is you are looking for I'm sure we can find something, I have a pretty extensive link list for stores from around the world including many places UK based. Sounds like you already know NRU and ABU which are among the most well known in the UK, there is also Dotty Diaper, Cuddlz, Drylife, and many other smaller places (Etsy is actually a pretty decent place to find ABDL stuff).

As for a bit further afield, yes Germany has quite a few places and may be cheaper on shipping along with places like Diaper Minister in France, shipping might be more now than it used to be though since Brexit stopped free trade with the EU.

flyerfox said:
Also I'm a digital artist so who knows, maybe I'll be open to requests... Depends on what it is lol
Never was much of a 2d artist myself but I do love a bit of 3d modelling and texture/material painting.

flyerfox said:
Northshore which I believe is on NRU but I honestly want to get Reusable before I go for Disposable
There are a number of options for reusable in the UK, some better than others but mostly decent options, admittedly the States/Canada have more choice there but it's not hard to get them here either. I started making my own after learning to sew through Covid lockdowns, Seriously considering setting up my own little web store for cloth nappies and other ABDL clothing but figuring out all the costs and getting started is going slow.

flyerfox said:
Newbie from the UK
I'm female if that matters? Mostly a lurker but I'll see what I can do
I would consider myself ABDL in a non-sexual sense
Always looking for UK products so I'm open to suggestions... It's hard to find things here
Also I'm a digital artist so who knows, maybe I'll be open to requests... Depends on what it is lol
I'm a big fan of Sonic stuff so that's a surefire way to get me talking
That's all I think
So yeah
...Hi
I promise I'm more friendly than I sound lol
Welcome to the community! Try the Dotty Diaper Co. for supplies. They are a wonderful company who are close to you. All the best!

Belarin said:
Hi and Welcome from Bristol, UK.

You've come to a great place for ABDL's, lots of support and wonderful people to chat openly with here. Plenty of advice and suggestion on products too.

Yeah it sucks when your living arrangements put restrictions on what you can do I think most of us have been there.

Depending on what it is you are looking for I'm sure we can find something, I have a pretty extensive link list for stores from around the world including many places UK based. Sounds like you already know NRU and ABU which are among the most well known in the UK, there is also Dotty Diaper, Cuddlz, Drylife, and many other smaller places (Etsy is actually a pretty decent place to find ABDL stuff).

As for a bit further afield, yes Germany has quite a few places and may be cheaper on shipping along with places like Diaper Minister in France, shipping might be more now than it used to be though since Brexit stopped free trade with the EU.

Never was much of a 2d artist myself but I do love a bit of 3d modelling and texture/material painting.

There are a number of options for reusable in the UK, some better than others but mostly decent options, admittedly the States/Canada have more choice there but it's not hard to get them here either. I started making my own after learning to sew through Covid lockdowns, Seriously considering setting up my own little web store for cloth nappies and other ABDL clothing but figuring out all the costs and getting started is going slow.
This is very informative, thank you :)
I wish I could learn how to make 3d models... I had a thing in progress but I'm stuck because I just don't understand as a beginner
And wow being able to sew and make your own sounds like a dream 😵
Anyway thank you for the welcome... and again for this info 🤔

leafgoalie said:
Welcome to the community! Try the Dotty Diaper Co. for supplies. They are a wonderful company who are close to you. All the best!
Ha that was actually one of my options for disposable 👀 thank you

flyerfox said:
Hi... funnily enough I think I saw you on the user list before you posted here lol, I thought your profile was interesting
Why thank you, hope you are enjoying your time here.

flyerfox said:
This is very informative, thank you :)
I wish I could learn how to make 3d models... I had a thing in progress but I'm stuck because I just don't understand as a beginner
And wow being able to sew and make your own sounds like a dream 😵
Anyway thank you for the welcome... and again for this info 🤔
Yeah 3d modelling can be confusing and tricky, especially to do it well with good topography. what was the thing in progress I might be able to help though my main experience is with Blender a lot of the software have the same options/systems.

Sewing actually isn't that hard, at least for simpler things like nappies and onesies, dresses can be a pain, not really dived into them much.

flyerfox said:
Ha that was actually one of my options for disposable 👀 thank you
Funnily enough with Dotty Diaper co. and you mentioning wanting to get reusable, Dotty do sell a reusable cloth fitted nappy, I have a few of them. They are fairly cheap as far as adult cloth options go and work ok though I do find they need a booster pad to be feasible for me, very soft and comfy but I do feel like the Velcro on them is not that good.

I have recommended them in the past as a starter option for people looking to try cloth as they are a simple design, inexpensive and do work well enough to give you a good idea what reusable nappies are like and what it is like to wash and care for them. But I also say that if after trying them you decide you like cloth to get something better since they are kinda upper end of the low tier closing on mid.

flyerfox said:
Newbie from the UK
That's all I think
So yeah
...Hi
I was a big fan of tails and cosmo myself (I memorized the episodes of Sonic X back when it was on air!) In fact, if I remember, a new sonic game was actually just released a few days ago on XBOX one, so you may want to look into that! I also can do some voice impressions of sonic characters, and had fun with a few of them in particular (Namely the time I went to Publix and said "I HOPE YOU LIKE TOSTINOS PIZZA RRLOLOLRLLLSSS SONIC!" to my brother, and he absolutely lost it! <3 Good times

In fact it was through tails (miles prower) That I was able to learn about babyfurs to begin with, and it was what introduced me to the online community to later on find out who I was! So sonic has a very special place in my heart!

I would love to talk more sometime about this when you have some time!~

Lots of cute bunny hugs, (I promise no robotization)
-Bun

flyerfox said:
Newbie from the UK
That's all I think
So yeah
...Hi
Hey lurker...jk

Hello!! Nice to see a fellow sonic fan! I've been a sonic fan since I was a kid back in the 90s

BrandonLittlebun said:
I was a big fan of tails and cosmo myself (I memorized the episodes of Sonic X back when it was on air!) In fact, if I remember, a new sonic game was actually just released a few days ago on XBOX one, so you may want to look into that! I also can do some voice impressions of sonic characters, and had fun with a few of them in particular (Namely the time I went to Publix and said "I HOPE YOU LIKE TOSTINOS PIZZA RRLOLOLRLLLSSS SONIC!" to my brother, and he absolutely lost it! <3 Good times

In fact it was through tails (miles prower) That I was able to learn about babyfurs to begin with, and it was what introduced me to the online community to later on find out who I was! So sonic has a very special place in my heart!

I would love to talk more sometime about this when you have some time!~

Lots of cute bunny hugs, (I promise no robotization)
-Bun
Aw :) you sound like a big fan lol
That sounds sweet, I can see where you're coming from with the Tails thing... I guess I was a bit similar 🤭 but heck there's not enough content for me, it makes me want to make some 🤣
Sonic as a whole is very special to me as well :) and yes I would be very interested in chatting about it lololol

Thank you for the hugs 🫂👀

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 80397
  • Love
Reactions: 87dervaTheExplora
LickleLucy said:
Hello!! Nice to see a fellow sonic fan! I've been a sonic fan since I was a kid back in the 90s
I'm just a little bit of a younger generation but definitely feel this way too, it's been there from an early age for me but sort of faded away a bit and in recent years I revisited my interest in it (I can't remember when I came back to looking at Sonic Media, maybe around Forces -> Frontiers time?) Honestly I'm not super into where they've taken the games and media but I still do appreciate it for what it is 🤔 (90s -> maybe mid 2010s is the good stuff for me)

Last edited:
flyerfox said:
Aw :) you sound like a big fan lol
That sounds sweet, I can see where you're coming from with the Tails thing... I guess I was a bit similar 🤭 but heck there's not enough content for me, it makes me want to make some 🤣
Sonic as a whole is very special to me as well :) and yes I would be very interested in chatting about it lololol

Thank you for the hugs 🫂👀
Im on the ADISC discord if you ever wanna chat! Im there now! sending hugs your way!

BrandonLittlebun said:
Im on the ADISC discord if you ever wanna chat! Im there now! sending hugs your way!
I'm not gonna lie I don't know how to get there 🤣 (edit: I'm a goof, I just saw... okay nvm)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 80397
Belarin said:
Yeah 3d modelling can be confusing and tricky, especially to do it well with good topography. what was the thing in progress I might be able to help though my main experience is with Blender a lot of the software have the same options/systems.

Sewing actually isn't that hard, at least for simpler things like nappies and onesies, dresses can be a pain, not really dived into them much.

Funnily enough with Dotty Diaper co. and you mentioning wanting to get reusable, Dotty do sell a reusable cloth fitted nappy, I have a few of them. They are fairly cheap as far as adult cloth options go and work ok though I do find they need a booster pad to be feasible for me, very soft and comfy but I do feel like the Velcro on them is not that good.

I have recommended them in the past as a starter option for people looking to try cloth as they are a simple design, inexpensive and do work well enough to give you a good idea what reusable nappies are like and what it is like to wash and care for them. But I also say that if after trying them you decide you like cloth to get something better since they are kinda upper end of the low tier closing on mid.
Oh it's in Blender but it's more so a personal project so I'd prefer to talk about it privately, I don't have the level to pm yet though 😅

I've seen the cloth one but I'm not sure... It looks a little too bulky for me but idk

flyerfox said:
Oh it's in Blender but it's more so a personal project so I'd prefer to talk about it privately, I don't have the level to pm yet though 😅

I've seen the cloth one but I'm not sure... It looks a little too bulky for me but idk
Understandable, if you do want some help with it in the future I can't guarantee I can help but I do have quite a bit of experience with 3d modelling.

The cloth ones from Dotty aren't that bulky really and are very soft so they are comfy, any cloth options though are going to be more bulky.

flyerfox said:
I'm just a little bit of a younger generation but definitely feel this way too, it's been there from an early age for me but sort of faded away a bit and in recent years I revisited my interest in it (I can't remember when I came back to looking at Sonic Media, maybe around Forces -> Frontiers time?) Honestly I'm not super into where they've taken the games and media but I still do appreciate it for what it is 🤔 (90s -> maybe mid 2010s is the good stuff for me)

I'm not as big a fan as I once was. I stopped doing fan fictions years ago, but the series still has a special place in my heart. And the second movie was sooooo good. It made me feel 10 again.

Back