• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Newbie here

FF100

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi. I'm Sarah and I just signed up. I have urinary incontinence but I also regard myself as a diaper lover girl. Looking forward to talking with others here both about serious stuff but having fun too

Reactions: Edgewater, ianwee, Lumos and 3 others
Welcome

Hello and Welcome to this site @FF100 from the United Kingdom

Reactions: Edgewater
Hi and welcome. I always enjoy being on this site. There's a lot one can learn and sometimes we just laugh.

Reactions: chamberpot and Edgewater
Hi.
Hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello Sarah and welcome.

Good to have you among us. Welcome !

Thanks for the kind welcome guys.

Reactions: Edgewater, ajp22 and StarryNight
FF100 said:
Hi. I'm Sarah and I just signed up. I have urinary incontinence but I also regard myself as a diaper lover girl. Looking forward to talking with others here both about serious stuff but having fun too
Hello and welcome

FF100 said:
Hi Sarah, welcome to the forums, and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun! (y) :giggle:

Hi and welcome, Sarah. We're a very friendly bunch and I hope you have a great time here.

Hello and welcome aboard fellow DL, from Canada 👋

FF100 said:
Welcome Sarah! Do you have any hobbies that you enjoy?

Welcome Sarah!

Hi Sarah welcome to ADISC hope you enjoy your times here with us.
I have found this community to be very friendly and supportive, with lots of useful information.
Have fun !!

Welcome and be welcomed to this Amazing World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy, this diverse site that contains one of the best Incontinent Forums on the web!

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Welcome and enjoy

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

You guys are all so awesome with welcoming me here. Thanks again. As far as your question Queso72, I am mostly just a homegirl. I like reading and listening to music a lot. I do enjoy being with friends but not all of them know I am IC or wear diapers. All in all, I probably am a pretty boring person but that's why I signed up here, to try something new, and meet new friends like maybe some of you that have been generous enough to say hi upon me joining.

Reactions: Edgewater, Queso72, StarryNight and 1 other person
Hello And welcome to this lovley comunity.

Back