newbie babyfur?? maybefur?

gigglesquiggles

The Binky Boy!!!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
so, i think im a baby fur. my persona is a shapeshifter, and has animal like attributes to them. the thing is, i post them as an adult as well. should i post art of them as a baby or make another persona? i guess if i want my babyfur side to be a secret i should make another one...i dont know! do you have a main persona you draw as a baby? if not, i might just keep drawing them in agere style ( adult but in agere clothes)
Also art of them attached because i think they're cute.

( sorry if this is weird im discovering new parts of myself everyday lmao)

Attachments

• baby piff.png
    baby piff.png
    285.2 KB · Views: 20
  • piff yanwm.png
    piff yanwm.png
    278.5 KB · Views: 21
  • scapegrace baby.png
    scapegrace baby.png
    79 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: GatoChihuahua
Sorry I can't answer your question. It may be you have to decide this yourself as only you can know if the baby and adult persona are two separate individuals, or really the same beautiful creature represented both as an adult and a baby. I am new to this, but it seems a proper shape shifter could easily appear as either, or, or whatever 🙂

Reactions: Woncrinklz and Chosen
I don't know about any of the identity stuff, but from a practical standpoint I've personally found it helpful to have clear distinctions between my fursona as an adult and my fursona as a child. A lot of artists have different skill levels and/or styles that are cute/babyish/chibi, making it not always easy to tell a particular representations intended age. As such, my character has a brown and white summer stoat color scheme as a baby, the white winter fur pattern as an adult, and the mottled between-seasons mix during awkward teenage years.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and fleckothefennec
irnub said:
I don't know about any of the identity stuff, but from a practical standpoint I've personally found it helpful to have clear distinctions between my fursona as an adult and my fursona as a child. A lot of artists have different skill levels and/or styles that are cute/babyish/chibi, making it not always easy to tell a particular representations intended age. As such, my character has a brown and white summer stoat color scheme as a baby, the white winter fur pattern as an adult, and the mottled between-seasons mix during awkward teenage years.
oooh thats a very good idea, i like it. I might go through with it, honestly. maybe ill change the hairstyle too. thank you!

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
I keep all my personas under one :) I can be big or little, that's my choice. Same for you :3 If you feel like drawing big you and posting then do so. If you feel like drawing little you the draw that :3 it's your space you control it :3

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and gigglesquiggles
if it helps, I think I may be both. With my newer understanding of the terms babyfur and adult baby, and newer understanding of myself, I find that I take a sort of interest both in acting and dressing in a baby-ish way, and just having diapers on under normal clothes and going about my normal non-baby day. Both can be more or less sexual for me, but the more baby-ish end is never "true regression" or littlespace, just ageplay that's only sometimes sexual, and other times just playing.

Back