New Year resolutions

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So Christmas is behind us and I hope everyone had a married diapered Christmas. So now the question is do you have any ABDL resolutions? For me with all the Black Friday and Christmas season specials I bought at least 30 bags of diapers. I am not kidding. That was my Christmas present to myself. So my New Year's resolution is to not buy any diapers in 2024. Is it a resolution I can keep? I imagine I can probably not purchase anything until fall of 2024 without an issue. Another resolution is to try to wear more often. Currently I'm a bed wetter so I wear every night. I'd like to incorporate multiple days a week also. Well, I hope everyone have a great diapered New Year's!

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy and Canadianfalls
I don't make a new years resolutions as most of the time you break them.

Reactions: Canadianfalls
I just want to keep my weight loss going. And live another year.

Reactions: lust4apples
I think the one ABDL resolution I have is to wear more often as well. You can be fairly confident I'm padded each and every evening, but I've wanted to start wearing during the day more often! The New Year is just an excuse to start doing so :>

Reactions: DBabygirl2
I'm starting keto back up. I want to lose weight so I can fit in a smaller size diapers again. I've gained a size this year and I can't wear goodnites anymore. So I'm determined to loss some of this weight. But I have to eat all of my Christmas cookies and candy first 🤪

Reactions: beckijed, DLWee and LittleAndAlone
Wear a diaper every night to bed. I’ve always had trouble sleeping in diapers, never been able to sleep soundly through the night wearing one. First thing I do when waking up is put on a diaper, and sometimes I wake up at night and crave a diaper. I’m starting now and going until February for sure, starting out small. Once I’m able to sleep diapered, I’ll basically be 24/7 aside from working out & visiting family.

Anyone have any tips on sleeping diapered?

i wear 24/7 and am also a bedwetter, so my new year's resolution is to not leak in the bed! i'd also like to lock down a good stash of diapers to avoid any supply chain issues.

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy
Finding a friend to meet and explore this with

Reactions: sjner2142 and Diaperon
I would love to work on feeling more comfortable letting my little side out more around my Daddy without feeling like I’m being weird or doing something wrong. I know he doesn’t see it that way, so I want to see it how he sees it.

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy
probably to be able to wet without having to push, though that could partly be my adhd medication, dexamphetamine too and im not getting rid of that

nedkelly said:
probably to be able to wet without having to push, though that could partly be my adhd medication, dexamphetamine too and im not getting rid of that
Drink more water, maybe an electrolyte powder too. My ADHD meds make me wet more often and easily, but if I’m not hydrated I too have push.

LiddleBigBoy said:
Drink more water, maybe an electrolyte powder too. My ADHD meds make me wet more often and easily, but if I’m not hydrated I too have push.
That's interesting, I dont feel like I have to pee more often with mine

One of my resolutions is to reorganise my stash and try and get rid of nappies and pads that I don't use. I have my favourite stuff for every situation now and need to get rid of (use up, not purge) things I'm not keen on any more. Just to elaborate, I have things that must be at least 15-20 years old...
I'm actually doing that now over the new year as I am solo at the moment.
Seriously good to reduce the volume.

DLWee said:
One of my resolutions is to reorganise my stash and try and get rid of nappies and pads that I don't use. I have my favourite stuff for every situation now and need to get rid of (use up, not purge) things I'm not keen on any more. Just to elaborate, I have things that must be at least 15-20 years old...
I'm actually doing that now over the new year as I am solo at the moment.
Seriously good to reduce the volume.
I agree with this. Simplifying the stash a lot. For me, I have too much diapering supplies that I don't use. So more streamlining of the creams and powders and such. Kind of finding Calmoseptine and Pinkav for creams, Anti-Monkey Butt powder and Burts Bees dusting powder for powders. I did experiment with doing the adhesives and cutting baby diapers up, but its just too much effort, so probably will have to either use those as boosters or spend time cutting them again (have too much taking up room for regular diapers).

Being more organized is one of my goals. Also. Several years ago I was real bored and had a few days off and had really organized all my diapers. I taken two diapers each and put in Ziploc bags, marked bags with their names. And their size. And had them all stacked on my shelves and under my bed and had a spreadsheet of what I had and the location I had stashed them in. It was amazing. Now there are apps to help me organize. So now I need to try to do that again. Especially with all the darn diapers I bought on the Black Friday sales.

Back