New* Tykables Animooz

Anyone care to share some “hands on” pics of them?

eddy200 said:
Anyone care to share some “hands on” pics of them?
I didn't take any pics when I had one on but when I get one on next time I will!

Wifey gave the thumbs up on ordering a case of these new diapers plus 2 more onesie rompers!!!! Best $320 spent this month in my opinion lol, cant wait for the end of the week, typically takes 3 days from shipping to get here!!!

Reactions: Diprs2
Wearing one right now. I think they are good diaper, but I don't care for the cloth outer shell.

Cute. but I really wish all abdl nappy companies in general would stop having the one token pink uber "girly" nappy then have most of the rest have yellow, green, or blue or the main color around the waist and side wings

They’re amazing! They have toddler tough plastic with the cloth-like material over top, so this means they’re super durable & don’t ”sweat” like ABU cloth backed diapers. They don’t sag unnecessarily like Little Kings once soaked, I find that makes them leak prematurely. Instead they hold up like all other Tykables diapers in performance. I was so impressed with them I ordered 3 cases!

Reactions: Diprs2, Diaperedlife13 and Mas16210
Pantyman said:
I wish tykables would have more adult patterns kind of like their pink and their blue camos. Let's face it I will probably buy these at some point in time but if my wife catches me in them she will give me a real hard time about wearing baby diapers.
Cute designs aren’t for everyone, but they really nailed it with these clothe backed diapers, they perform just as well as their other 7,000 ml diapers, but they’re soft to the touch and between the legs (no chaffing). If they release a print that’s more DL focused in this cloth backing, it’s over!

Reactions: Diprs2 and Diaperedlife13
LiddleBigBoy said:
They’re amazing! They have toddler tough plastic with the cloth-like material over top, so this means they’re super durable & don’t ”sweat” like ABU cloth backed diapers. They don’t sag unnecessarily like Little Kings once soaked, I find that makes them leak prematurely. Instead they hold up like all other Tykables diapers in performance. I was so impressed with them I ordered 3 cases!
Absolutely agree. My order came today and have to say these are great. They are super comfortable and the wetness doesn’t transfer to the cloth backing like on the ABU little kings & GatorZ.

Reactions: Diprs2, Diaperedlife13 and LiddleBigBoy
LiddleBigBoy said:
Cute designs aren’t for everyone, but they really nailed it with these clothe backed diapers, they perform just as well as their other 7,000 ml diapers, but they’re soft to the touch and between the legs (no chaffing). If they release a print that’s more DL focused in this cloth backing, it’s over!
Exactly. I love Little Kings & Alpha Gatorz, but I always have to wear plastic pants over them. They sweat well before their supposed 7,000 ml capacity. The Animooz, on the other hand, don't. I wish Tykables offered a scented option, and that the designs were stronger, but as far as performance goes, they are excellent.

Reactions: Diprs2, PlastiBrain, Diaperedlife13 and 2 others
odd1inSyde said:
Exactly. I love Little Kings & Alpha Gatorz, but I always have to wear plastic pants over them. They sweat well before their supposed 7,000 ml capacity. The Animooz, on the other hand, don't. I wish Tykables offered a scented option, and that the designs were stronger, but as far as performance goes, they are excellent.
Agree. Scented would be great. Only downfall I have found with these is I get a very strong pee odor. Some may like that but eh not for me. Other then that. The build of these diapers is literally top knotch. They surpass all other diapers. Look. Meh. Not a huge fan. Would love this same build in like a solid black or solid grey color. I would literally go broke if they did that.

Reactions: Diprs2, PlastiBrain and odd1inSyde
I got them today!!! put one on pretty much right when I opened the box, very reminiscent of the old pampers premium w/ aloe feel that I remember wearing when I was first trying diapers for fun, I like the thicker effect the cloth like cover provides, the padding feels good once loosened up and the taping is strong as ever. Very nice diaper

So I just wore another one the other day. Is it just me or do these feel suuuuuper thick. I think this is the bulkiest dry diaper I have ever worn. I wear literally any diaper under my clothes when I go out. This was the first diaper I ever wore where I was like. Oh God. This is definitely noticable. (still wore it out anyway tho 🤣)

Diaperedlife13 said:
So I just wore another one the other day. Is it just me or do these feel suuuuuper thick. I think this is the bulkiest dry diaper I have ever worn. I wear literally any diaper under my clothes when I go out. This was the first diaper I ever wore where I was like. Oh God. This is definitely noticable. (still wore it out anyway tho 🤣)
Suuuuper bulky!! And yet so soft!
I also wore mine out to work today, under my skirt and compression shorts

Reactions: Diprs2 and Diaperedlife13
Diaperedlife13 said:
Not as bulky as Camelot and Str8Ups.
I'm wearing one now and it's very comfortable when dry. The uncomfortable feeling comes after a few wettings.

Quick update, I've worn these diapers now for 4 straight nights, last night I legit had an accident during my sleep, everything held together great, very happy with the performance so far.
The cloth like cover has really grown on me, tykables has it right with this one, they are so soft, no more chaffing, couple this with one of their onesie rompers and the combo works awesome.
My wife loves these prints!!! I like them to, I also kind of like the quietness of the diaper itself, no real crinkle, very high confidence with wearing outside the house into more public settings. The other nice thing about the cloth like cover is after changing, no more tying the wings of the diaper together to keep it rolled up, it can be traditionaly rolled up with the grippy tapes sticking to what ever part of the diaper... real plus with a stinky one.
As far as thickness... I dont think its much thicker then other tykables higher end chassis diapers, I think the double cover of plastic then cloth like over it keeps things softer but a tad stiffer, I know as the wearer, I enjoy it and feel like its durable and have a good sense of security of no sag or settling like other cloth like diapers have.

Reactions: Diprs2, TigerDL and Mas16210
Nowididit said:
Not as bulky as Camelot and Str8Ups.
I'm wearing one now and it's very comfortable when dry. The uncomfortable feeling comes after a few wettings.
Camelot and Animooz have the same amount of fill, along with the Unicorns, Overnights, Cammies Blue, Cammies Pink, and any other 7000 or 7500ml product we produce at this time.

Not to hijack the thread, but while I was initially hesitant about the pattern (as seen from my first post on this thread) I actually really love it now!
E5D46127-9CA0-46AB-A82B-7A5510DD4A41.jpeg5B459E50-0664-4613-BCA0-EC5558B98126.jpeg
48FE1F7D-BE5B-4341-8B37-C57AA23FCC0F.jpeg
I really appreciate that this is a more gender neutral design, and while the yellow on the leak guards is a bit much I know that is going to be changed and it’s really not a bother for me personally. They’re absorbent and soft, and the plastic being underneath the cloth is really interesting. It’s nice on one hand that there isn’t any moisture coming out like cloth back diapers are prone to have happen, and also that they don’t get all droopy and saggy—but on the other hand I kinda like when a cloth backed diaper gets all squishy on the outside. They’re a bit stiff due to this but maybe I’ll just have to fluff it a bit extra than I normally would. It’s certainly not a dealbreaker tho, and I’m excited to try more!!
The only other things I noticed which I’ve never had happen before was there was a really strong chemical smell when I opened the package. I also got Unicorns in this delivery and they didn’t have that smell. Luckily it didn’t seem to hang around the diaper once I had it on.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, littledinogoesrawr, PlastiBrain and 4 others
Quick question, does anyone know any other tykables diapers in the line up that are also cloth like? I think these def have there purpose, just like plastic backed ones

Reactions: Diprs2 and PlastiBrain
pampers4U said:
Quick question, does anyone know any other tykables diapers in the line up that are also cloth like? I think these def have there purpose, just like plastic backed ones
Animooz is currently our only cloth backed product.

Reactions: Diprs2, LiddleBigBoy and odd1inSyde
Back