New to this, any suggestions ?

prettykitty44

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hi, recently me and my boyfriend have found this new love for ABDL. He plays the baby and I am his mommy. I absolutely love being his mommy but I’m not 100% sure how. I diaper him and give him bottles. I wear night gowns that open up for easy access for him. But I want to do more. What are some ways I can show him I am really into this. I just need some ideas on what we can do. Please help !

Reactions: AVictoryPointe, Sealander, AndyPandy and 1 other person
OMG is he a lucky guy. I mean, have a dialog. Tell him you want to be his CG. I have been reading this board for 2 years, only posted yesterday for the first time. but, I think there are as many versions of what would make an ABDL feel safe, cared for, happy, as there are users on this forum. I dont think you can do anything more or better than to just tell him you are into it, and ask how it works best for him. Dont forget, it needs to work for you too. Like what do you need your little to do to show you he respects you and wants to be your little guy.

I could happily type my personal fantacy, but it is not likely to be his..

Reactions: Sealander, mistykitty, CuriousFabio and 2 others
I definitely agree with safaridaze here on what he wants and what some of us want will likely look different. I'm pretty new to this myself and my spouse and I have been having a fairly open dialogue as I discover new fantasies in this space. He's also put up his own boundaries as there are caregiving aspects he's not able to provide. Ask him what he would like from his CG/mommy and as long as that feels right to you do it with him. If it doesn't know you can have boundaries as well and that doesn't mean you aren't providing care or being a good partner.

My current personal fantasy is I want my spouse to bathe me like one would a toddler, bath toys and all.

Reactions: prettykitty44
safaridaze said:
OMG is he a lucky guy. I mean, have a dialog. Tell him you want to be his CG. I have been reading this board for 2 years, only posted yesterday for the first time. but, I think there are as many versions of what would make an ABDL feel safe, cared for, happy, as there are users on this forum. I dont think you can do anything more or better than to just tell him you are into it, and ask how it works best for him. Dont forget, it needs to work for you too. Like what do you need your little to do to show you he respects you and wants to be your little guy.

I could happily type my personal fantacy, but it is not likely to be his..
honeslty I love hearing other people’s fantasies since I’m not really sure how far you can take it or how far I’m willing to go if that makes sense. We are both fairly new to it. I don’t think he even knows what he wants so I’m trying to expand the things I can do for him kinda as a surprise like let’s try this. Also any suggestions on positions in holding him ?

lust4apples said:
I definitely agree with safaridaze here on what he wants and what some of us want will likely look different. I'm pretty new to this myself and my spouse and I have been having a fairly open dialogue as I discover new fantasies in this space. He's also put up his own boundaries as there are caregiving aspects he's not able to provide. Ask him what he would like from his CG/mommy and as long as that feels right to you do it with him. If it doesn't know you can have boundaries as well and that doesn't mean you aren't providing care or being a good partner.

My current personal fantasy is I want my spouse to bathe me like one would a toddler, bath toys and all.
I would love to give him a bath exactly like that, do your fantasy’s change ?

prettykitty44 said:
I would love to give him a bath exactly like that, do your fantasy’s change ?
I'm still pretty new to this, so yeah they are evolving over time. Mostly they get less nebulous and more detailed. I have a better sense of what I like or want today then I even had let's say a week ago.

I do think they evolve. I have had a desire to be in a diaper for as long as I remember. I have always been embarrassed by this and never explored it. I used to think about being forced into them against my will as more of a dom/sub fetish. this has evolved into more of me wanting to be a good little boy for my CG. which still is all in my head as I do not have a CG. however, my thoughts and dreams have for sure evolved and become more detailed as lust4apples said.

Reactions: lust4apples
safaridaze said:
I do think they evolve. I have had a desire to be in a diaper for as long as I remember. I have always been embarrassed by this and never explored it. I used to think about being forced into them against my will as more of a dom/sub fetish. this has evolved into more of me wanting to be a good little boy for my CG. which still is all in my head as I do not have a CG. however, my thoughts and dreams have for sure evolved and become more detailed as lust4apples said.
Are you willing too share some of your thoughts/dreams

lust4apples said:
I'm still pretty new to this, so yeah they are evolving over time. Mostly they get less nebulous and more detailed. I have a better sense of what I like or want today then I even had let's say a week ago.
Yes it is always nice and good to take things slow and take small step and expend in to different area over time and see what things work or what dont work.

Reactions: mistykitty and lust4apples
I don't have a CG and am not really into ABDL. But my fantasy would basically be a CG taking all of my undies for the weekend and only wearing diapers. Do you two do any public outings with him in diapers?

tails1234 said:
I don't have a CG and am not really into ABDL. But my fantasy would basically be a CG taking all of my undies for the weekend and only wearing diapers. Do you two do any public outings with him in diapers?
Honestly that gave me a great idea. While he is at work I could take away all of his big boy undies and fill his drawer with diapers. The most we have done is I made him wear it too work once but that was a few years ago when we weren’t really into it as heavy as we are now. I want to do more with going out and we have talked about it but I think he is just nervous he doesn’t want anybody too see/know. I try and make it as comfortable as it can be without being too pushy.

Reactions: abdl86 and tails1234
prettykitty44 said:
Honestly that gave me a great idea. While he is at work I could take away all of his big boy undies and fill his drawer with diapers. The most we have done is I made him wear it too work once but that was a few years ago when we weren’t really into it as heavy as we are now. I want to do more with going out and we have talked about it but I think he is just nervous he doesn’t want anybody too see/know. I try and make it as comfortable as it can be without being too pushy.
talk it over with him before wearing in public. Currently with me that's a big wall for me. But yeah coming home on a Friday to find out you have no more underwear sounds fun! I hope it goes well for you two.

OMG... Please do. That too was on my list. I came home and all my big boy underwear were removed. I would also love some new rules from my CG. Like I am not allowed to ask for a change. must hold hands when out.

My other fantacy would be my CG put me in Chasity. Tell me her little boy does not need an erection. Don't get me wrong.. like I still want to have sex, just only when my CG decides and always on her terms.

I fully get his nerves. I have them as well.. but I love how submissive they make me feel and I love thinking that she made me do it.

Like others have said, really important to talk to each other. Not just before but after as well. What did you like, what didn't you like, what would you change about what you did?

Ideas include feeding him (and that can also include feeding him when out at a cafe as well as in the home), letting him sit on a blanket in the kitchen while you cook/ clean, bathing him (that's one of my personal faves), controlling the time he goes to bed, bedtime stories.

Reactions: stinkape, Sealander, abdl86 and 1 other person
mammalun said:
Like others have said, really important to talk to each other. Not just before but after as well. What did you like, what didn't you like, what would you change about what you did?

Ideas include feeding him (and that can also include feeding him when out at a cafe as well as in the home), letting him sit on a blanket in the kitchen while you cook/ clean, bathing him (that's one of my personal faves), controlling the time he goes to bed, bedtime stories.
Thank you ! I always try to have the after conversation too make sure I am not over stepping. Are you a CG ? If so do you ever make your AB play with toys ? Like a puzzle or little figures. One time I made him watch spidey and friends in his diaper with his binky while I showered that was fun coming back too see if he actually listened and he did like a good little boy.

Reactions: tails1234 and abdl86
prettykitty44 said:
Thank you ! I always try to have the after conversation too make sure I am not over stepping. Are you a CG ? If so do you ever make your AB play with toys ? Like a puzzle or little figures. One time I made him watch spidey and friends in his diaper with his binky while I showered that was fun coming back too see if he actually listened and he did like a good little boy.
Yes I'm a CG but still relatively new to it as I met my Little purely by chance this summer. I have a room full of soft toys he gets to play with and he prefers Disney movies.

That's some great ideas I'm reading here! Just sharing some of my favourites as a little with a CG:

- Colouring or playing with puzzles on the floor, wearing a diaper and shirt only
- Having to wear a bib while eating, having my food cut into tiny pieces
- Bottle with warm milk before sleeping
- Having my diaper checked and changed while half asleep
- Cinema while wearing a diaper under my clothes
- Storytime from a children book before bed
- Warm bath and a fresh diaper before bed
- Small chores, like helping prepare dinner
- Happy Meal from the McDrive
- Change in the back of the car (scary!)

Enjoy exploring all the possibilities!

Last edited:
Reactions: prettykitty44
DiapieDuck said:
That's some great ideas I'm reading here! Just sharing some of my favourites as a little with a CG:

- Colouring or playing with puzzles on the floor, wearing a diaper and shirt only
- Having to wear a bib while eating, having my food cut into tiny pieces
- Bottle with warm milk before sleeping
- Having my diaper checked and changed while half asleep
- Cinema while wearing a diaper under my clothes
- Storytime from a children book before bed
- Warm bath and a fresh diaper before bed
- Small chores, like helping prepare dinner
- Happy Meal from the McDrive
- Change in the back of the car (scary!)

Enjoy exploring all the possibilities!
OMG ALL OF THOSE THINGS MADE ME SMILE. Just thinking of doing all of that to my boy makes me so happy inside thank you for sharing. We are very limited on what we can do right now because of our living situation but hopefully 🤞 we get this place.

Reactions: DiapieDuck
prettykitty44 said:
OMG ALL OF THOSE THINGS MADE ME SMILE. Just thinking of doing all of that to my boy makes me so happy inside thank you for sharing. We are very limited on what we can do right now because of our living situation but hopefully 🤞 we get this place.
Awesome! Go slow, communicate and above all enjoy every step along the way 😁

Honestly I didn’t even know I was into this until I met him. I thought I was the submissive one but oh no I am not haha. If you don’t mind me asking is there anything that you prefer your CG to wear ?

Back