• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to the community

JacksMommy

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I am new to the abdl community, so forgive me if I'm not fully aware of the best terminology. I have been dating an AB for a few months now. We have been friends for a few years and he slowly started to open up to me about himself. I didn't know much about the ABDL community but was piecing things together. He was initially just looking for a friend he could share his AB side with. Through a series of events we both ended up being single after very long relationships. We discovered we both had wanted to be more than friends for a long time. Now we are living together as a couple as well as mommy and baby. I'm looking to get to know as much as I can about the community and learn as much as possible to be the best mommy I can to him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forced, LaLoneDigi and Edgewater
Hello! I am new to the community as well. Congratulations on finding a new interest! I find it very sweet you are researching and learning for your partner. I wish you all the luck!!

Reactions: Edgewater and JacksMommy
Hello JacksMommy and welcome to the group.

I wish you the best in your search for knowledge.

My first suggestion is just reading the threads in Adult Baby forum and The Diaper forum. The second suggestion is to look on You tube for Baby Mitchs Being an adult baby or what is an adult baby.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Reactions: Edgewater, JacksMommy and DoeBunnie
Welcome

Reactions: JacksMommy
Hello and Welcome

egor said:
Hello JacksMommy and welcome to the group.

I wish you the best in your search for knowledge.

My first suggestion is just reading the threads in Adult Baby forum and The Diaper forum. The second suggestion is to look on You tube for Baby Mitchs Being an adult baby or what is an adult baby.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor
Thank you for the info! It's been rough to find good resources. I really appreciate it!

Reactions: Edgewater
DoeBunnie said:
Hello! I am new to the community as well. Congratulations on finding a new interest! I find it very sweet you are researching and learning for your partner. I wish you all the luck!!
Thank you!

Reactions: DoeBunnie and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this Magical World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
The knowledge base is huge and wandering inside just the couple of Forums provided above with give you a very strong foundation.

And yes, thank you for wanting to learn more about your baby.

It would be wise to have an ongoing discussion with your baby, as each individual will have specific needs and wants. Some unknown to him now as this World is likely opening in front of him as well!

Enjoy!

Reactions: JacksMommy
Hello and welcome from SW UK.

It's great that he felt comfortable enough with you to open up about this, it is generally a really hard thing to talk about even to people in the community but especially to those who are not already into it. It's wonderful that you have been accepting of this and want to learn more to support him.

You have come to what is probably the premier site for information, advice and support. There are now a great many sites for ABDL but a lot of them are full of "wanted ads", trolls, weirdness or people encouraging risky behaviours. Adisc fosters a much more supportive, caring and informative atmosphere than some other sites out there.

There is a lot to learn here, you can dig through the history and search function, or feel free to ask away any questions you may have, we are happy to answer and help.

Back