• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

new to the community

boyblue22

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
hello!

I’m new to the web community but have been a long term ABDL with my partner who introduced me to the comfort of some good padding.

canadian, male, 27, stocky, living in vancouver canada.

I play video games and watch an obsessive amount of movies. I started collecting lego last year so I have a couple of hobbies I enjoy.

working from home makes it easy to stay padded, we are both privileged to wear diapers whenever we want.

Look forward to connecting with more people who love diapers 🫶🏻

Hello boyblue22 and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Reactions: boyblue22
Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome to ADISC. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

hi, welcome to our community, we're glad to have you! that's so awesome that your partner introduced you to the ABDL lifestyle and that you both enjoy it! i'm glad you get to pad up together, that's a great feeling!

is there anything else you'd like to let us know, like what you like what you enjoy inside or outside of your ABDL life? thanks for your introduction, hope to see you around and i hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome @boyblue22, not been here long myself but this is a great community. Lots of friendly and helpful people here 🧸🍼🤗,

Back