New sandals worn with tights.

mybebaby101UK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My new sandals try on with white tights in the sunshine.
DSCF3184.jpegI was very surprised to find these in size UK10.5. I could get away with wearing these sandals out in vanilla world!

• Love
Reactions: Blueboy, Binky151, Diprs2 and 17 others
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
OMG, you look so cute🥰😘🥰😘
I love that combo.
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Reactions: Woncrinklz, longallsboy and mybebaby101UK
mybebaby101UK said:
View attachment 133904I was very surprised to find these in size UK10.5. I could get away with wearing these sandals out in vanilla world!
Worn with black socks no one would bat an eye. Do you have a link to as where you bought them please?

Very feminine.. so cute! 🥰

Reactions: mybebaby101UK
sissybaby34 said:
Worn with black socks no one would bat an eye. Do you have a link to as where you bought them please?
My thoughts exactly . You have a DM.

Last edited:
Reactions: sissybaby34
mybebaby101UK said:
View attachment 133904I was very surprised to find these in size UK10.5. I could get away with wearing these sandals out in vanilla world!
Those are so cute!

Reactions: mybebaby101UK
Lovely. I’d also be interested to know where you can get these from please.

mybebaby101UK said:
Please tell everyone where you got them

daisycupcake said:
Please tell everyone where you got them
These sandals came from Shein.com listed as Mary Jane sandals. when I ordered the only colour listed was black. Good luck baby girls.

• Love
Reactions: LittleMaryJane and BabyTheleste
Anything that goes well with tights is fine by me - in fact tights go with everything in my head!

• Love
Reactions: Binky151 and mybebaby101UK
New sandals warn incognito!DSCF3185.jpeg

Reactions: Angelapinks and Woncrinklz
mybebaby101UK said:
These sandals came from Shein.com listed as Mary Jane sandals. when I ordered the only colour listed was black. Good luck baby girls.
Showing have some lovely things for sissies.

Their Kawaii collection is adorable!

Reactions: Angelapinks
mybebaby101UK said:
New sandals warn incognito!View attachment 134579
nice, cant tell you are wearing in black. In white hose , sandels look hot. Like to dribble and stain those white tights. Control top?

mybebaby101UK said:
I love those shoes. and would like to order some. they go well with the tights. plz can you give me the exact link for the shoes? when I type in 'mary jane sandals' on shein website it comes up with ten 10 pages of shoes. but I can not see those ones. so any help appreciated. thanks.

Fireball44 said:
nice, cant tell you are wearing in black. In white hose , sandels look hot. Like to dribble and stain those white tights. Control top?
Well who's a ball of fire tonight? Hose are 50 D without control top, was looking for 100 D for better impact. The first photo came out much better that I had hoped. Probably helped no end by strong morning sunshine.

mybebaby101UK said:
Well who's a ball of fire tonight? Hose are 50 D without control top, was looking for 100 D for better impact. The first photo came out much better that I had hoped. Probably helped no end by strong morning sunshine.
black ones--50 denier and white look lighter. !00 denier automatically is control top with support pantyhose. Great for winter.

ben0510 said:
I love those shoes. and would like to order some. they go well with the tights. plz can you give me the exact link for the shoes? when I type in 'mary jane sandals' on shein website it comes up with ten 10 pages of shoes. but I can not see those ones. so any help appreciated. thanks.
You have a DM.

Fireball44 said:
black ones--50 denier and white look lighter. !00 denier automatically is control top with support pantyhose. Great for winter.
Not quite , white are 50D, Black is plain socks😲, Was thinking of buying 100D but settled on 50D.

mybebaby101UK said:
Not quite , white are 50D, Black is plain socks😲, Was thinking of buying 100D but settled on 50D.
100 denier hard to get on due to the elastic spandex. Too tight the first two times you wear them. However, made my bladder tinckle while tucked.

mybebaby101UK said:
So lovely! I love it when the sun hits my feminine things. Wearing outside is just so much different. I don’t really understand why, but it is. Have fun!!!

Back