New Pokemon bedwetting diapers/pull-ups by Unicharm (Japan exclusive)

BabyChibi said:
Hmm how big is it compared to a pampers size 6?
That's a tough comparison. Lengthwise they're similar. Widthwise, the Pampers probably win because those wings can be overstretched somewhat whereas this frilly elastic has a definitely maximum. If you find that you can wear Pampers comfortably and you don't have a red ring around your middle afterwards, then maybe these would work for you. :)

Hello All

I have just returned to the US from a trip to Japan and I was able to track these pokemon dips down. Not only that, but they are the スーパービッグ (Super Big) 18-35kg size as pictured so they are even more likely to fit on you!

Screenshot (42).png

• Love
Reactions: LittleCollector96, HoneyBabyy, Cottontail and 1 other person
TotalRamenCare said:
Hello All

I have just returned to the US from a trip to Japan and I was able to track these pokemon dips down. Not only that, but they are the スーパービッグ (Super Big) 18-35kg size as pictured so they are even more likely to fit on you!

View attachment 119715
They look so cute, maybe I should have a trip to Japan 😄, have you tried them on yet? Maybe could post some pics of them

Reactions: Cottontail
TotalRamenCare said:
Hello All

View attachment 119715
They are Moony man pull ups and can be purchased in UK www.mioki.co.uk and USA from www.thebestfromjapan.com

michaelmc said:
They are Moony man pull ups and can be purchased in UK www.mioki.co.uk and USA from www.thebestfromjapan.com
For what it's worth, I used an ordering/shipping proxy called ZenMarket. It went very smoothly.

TotalRamenCare said:
Aw man, hmm. I still have some bags of the Big ones, but might have to try the Super Big. (The Big were nowhere near fitting me, but I didn't expect them to.)

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
If you would like a peek at the designs and perhaps the opportunity to get some for yourself, check out the eBay listing I've set up for these.

Boys: https://www.ebay.com/itm/276080102725

Girls: https://www.ebay.com/itm/276080110804

Of course I'm not just trying to make money off this community, although I will hopefully lol. Not a king's ransom per se, but perhaps a labor of love to get these items to an interested niche group.

I am grateful for the OP that brought the existence of these to my attention... It was a lot of fun tracking them down.

Cottontail said:
That's a tough comparison. Lengthwise they're similar. Widthwise, the Pampers probably win because those wings can be overstretched somewhat whereas this frilly elastic has a definitely maximum. If you find that you can wear Pampers comfortably and you don't have a red ring around your middle afterwards, then maybe these would work for you. :)
more or less absorbent then pampers s6?

BabyChibi said:
more or less absorbent then pampers s6?
Easily two, maybe three times as absorbent as any Pampers baby diaper. I haven't measured, but I've used some for boosters. Being intended for bedwetting, they're probably more comparable to GoodNites in terms of absorbency, although they're more like baby diapers in terms of dimensions--which is a good thing. The crotch width is the same as a Pampers diaper (9in/23cm). That's 40% wider than XL GoodNites. In short: If you're fortunate enough to be able to wear these, the performance is probably decent.

• Love
Cottontail said:
Easily two, maybe three times as absorbent as any Pampers baby diaper. I haven't measured, but I've used some for boosters. Being intended for bedwetting, they're probably more comparable to GoodNites in terms of absorbency, although they're more like baby diapers in terms of dimensions--which is a good thing. The crotch width is the same as a Pampers diaper (9in/23cm). That's 40% wider than XL GoodNites. In short: If you're fortunate enough to be able to wear these, the performance is probably decent.
how abt the rise?

BabyChibi said:
how abt the rise?
The Big ones are 21in/53cm long. I can’t talk about the Super Big as I don’t have any of those…yet. If nobody beats me to it, I’ll post measurements of the Super Big when I can.

• Love
these are painfully adorable.

• Love
Cottontail said:
It's uh... yeah... Certainly an odd choice. And amusing, if perhaps for the wrong reasons.
I've read somewhere that Mimikyu's addition to these diaps was completely accidental, but I'm not sure if I can confirm that information.

Reactions: LittleCollector96 and Cottontail
Hemix said:
If they fitted me, knowing how terrible Pokémon headquarters were and still are with their old fans, I'd buy a pack just for the sake of wetting and messing them.
This is brilliant

Back