Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
0625201121.jpg
Yesterday at WALMART here in Derry, NH I purchased a PAW PATROL vehicle.
Yes.
It is "Chase" the Policeman Puppy Dog friend.

Reactions: MeDisneyBaby, BAP21, gnd567 and 2 others
I just bought that one to from walgreens

I've been gunna get this one for a long time, I need to get it soon, I love Paw Patrol and Chase :)

Reactions: gnd567
Defund the Paw Patrol. I detest that show. I'm so happy my grandson has moved on. Thomas the Tank Engine and Dinosaur Train I can tolerate. Paw Patrol is obnoxious.

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy
willnotwill said:
Defund the Paw Patrol. I detest that show. I'm so happy my grandson has moved on. Thomas the Tank Engine and Dinosaur Train I can tolerate. Paw Patrol is obnoxious.

Just cus you don't like it doesen't mean it's bad though.

Reactions: BAP21 and BabySkye75
"Chase", the Policeman Puppy Dog has not committed any act of police brutality.
It is ridiculous to accuse the PAW PATROL of civil rights violations, when none has ever been depicted.

Cool toy!
I love PAW Patrol and Chase is my favorite.

PAW PATROL is a private organization

• Haha
Reactions: Blathers
I didn't accuse Chase of civil rights violations. The Defund comment was a joke. I absolutely detest all aspects of that show because it is inane drivel designed for no other purpose than to sell the ancillary merchandise. I am glad my grandson has moved on to more interesting programming.

willnotwill said:
I didn't accuse Chase of civil rights violations. The Defund comment was a joke. I absolutely detest all aspects of that show because it is inane drivel designed for no other purpose than to sell the ancillary merchandise. I am glad my grandson has moved on to more interesting programming.

So what you are saying is that it's childish fun and that is somehow bad? Okay, your are entitled to your oppinion but I coulden't disagree more.

Compared to the President, PAW PATROL is inoffensive.

willnotwill said:

Yeah...you'll defund the Paw Patrol and then one day you'll be stuck up a tree and you'll wish Paw Patrol was around to rescue you but no.....you defunded them and now who's going to rescue you.....a cat? I don't think so!

You're comment of defunding Paw Patrol made me laugh so I had to comment.

• Haha
Reactions: TaylorThelop and gnd567
Back