• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New In northern colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.

tresty

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I wear as offen as possible the wife once loved to do it with me but now hates it not sure why but tired of feeling alone LOL

Welcome, Tresty, to ADISC!

I see you joined a few months ago and I am glad you decided to share a short post about yourself now.

ADISC certainly is a place where you can find support and friendship, not only in being things related to ABDL, but in your other aspects of life. I for one understand perfectly what you shared in your introductory post. It is not easy to be in a relationship when the partner is not supportive of your interests, and it is often very tough and confusing when they may have once done so, but now do not.

Ironically, I recently have posted my own story about this, which perhaps not just my posts, but others here may be of support to you in your current situation. It is under "told the wife" and has a lot of others points of view as well as my own.

If anything, I offer you friendship and understanding. I encourage you to participate in the posts and threads here. By doing so, you are likely to find others who are very similar to yourself and may become good friends and strong support to you, as well as you to them.

:detective3

TeddyBearCowboy

Welcome! I live in Colorado my self. I love it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back