New Huggies Size 7 Overnights

20230302_113005.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Iron, grst, TigerDL and 2 others
20230302_112949.jpg

Reactions: TigerDL
These size 7 huggies are similar to the size 6 huggies from 2006.

20230302_113915.jpg
They fit well on me, but I wish they were taller.

Reactions: PampersCowboy, bbykkt, stijn91 and 7 others
NObu, what would you say your measurements are? Very curious about these

FudgedInLuvs said:
NObu, what would you say your measurements are? Very curious about these
I'm not sure, but I'd guess a 19-21 inch waist.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL
N0bu said:
Oh wow! I'm close to 6"2", don't think I'll be able to get down to that

i think i tried them or unsure witch ones for tape ones abit ago , buy i could squeeze into the larger huggies slip on diapers vs the tape ones,

FudgedInLuvs said:
Oh wow! I'm close to 6"2", don't think I'll be able to get down to that
I was born very small and had never encountered anyone else of my size.

Dawwww those are cute

N0bu said:
View attachment 104264
They fit well on me, but I wish they were taller.
how does the whole diaper fit on you curious without the pajama pants they seem quite decent , are they compairable to the huggies slip on ? since i can fit sorta in those

N0bu said:

I am a little curious: My experience with Goodnites is that they really don't feel like a diaper at all. More like regular underwear. Same with Pampers 7 with extenders. At work, I never notice them and nobody knows the difference. In your case, would you be able to fit into something like a small Better Dry for comparison, with Better Dry being considerably thicker with the ability to fit down to a 21" waist? Because I'm thinking that if they fit, Better Dry would feel considerably more confining than Huggies 7 overnights. What would be your observation?

guest said:
how does the whole diaper fit on you curious without the pajama pants they seem quite decent , are they compairable to the huggies slip on ? since i can fit sorta in those
Since I'm small, they fit without any issues. I have never worn huggies slip-on.

I don't really like adult diapers; I've tried the super dry kids once, but I don't like how they fit me. Huggies size 7 overnights feel comfortable, but occasionally I forget I'm wearing them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Honeywell6180 and guest
can you buy them in stores ?

wetatnight said:
can you buy them in stores ?
Not in Canada yet, I checked on amazon.ca and on walmart.ca but they will be something I will order if I see them for sure, on me they won't fit, but used as boosters and see how bulky and thick they become once wet its very fun. The box and pictures tells me they will be stocked soon in Canada since the box is in both french and english, which is a requirement for a product to be sold in Canada (my native language is french)

N0bu said:
I don't really like adult diapers; I've tried the super dry kids once, but I don't like how they fit me. Huggies size 7 overnights feel comfortable, but occasionally I forget I'm wearing them.
The slip on huggies are more so like pull up style vs diaper seems the sides are pretty tough too, think ived seen up to size 6 of them
you seem totally way smaller then me even tho i fit in xl goodnites haha
if i could get away with wearing non adult it would be way cheaper thats for sure ,

I tried wearing the Goodnights XL, but they were much too large.

• Wow
Reactions: BigKid25 and guest
any chance you can share the measurements of them?

babybobby said:
any chance you can share the measurements of them?
Sorry, I don't have any measuring equipment.

Reactions: babybobby
Back