• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New here

Welcome to the site
what got you Intrested /started in diapers?

I started to like being a Adult little and wear cutie clothes if that makes sense

Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome. Yes, being a Adult little and wear cutie clothes makes perfect sense here. It would be great to know a little bit more about you. What age do you see yourself at when being little? What types of little clothes do you like to wear?

Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

StarryNight said:
Hello and welcome. Yes, being a Adult little and wear cutie clothes makes perfect sense here. It would be great to know a little bit more about you. What age do you see yourself at when being little? What types of little clothes do you like to wear?
I love jumpers and Paci, my age goes to 2-5

Reactions: StarryNight
You are not alone here in your love of jumpers and Pacis. Do you have a favorite brand or style? When you are at your older age do you still wear a diaper?

Back