New here

scottishnappyloverboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Diaper/nappy lover. More pull ups for now, and has experimented with boosters, which are nice. Recently tried plastic pants, but not sure that are for me. Also, not sure about being full adult baby. Would like to talk to Mommy’s/ Mummy's…and generally exchange experiences with diaper/nappy lovers.

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to ADISC!
A truly great place!

FYI: Worth ready this Thread about mommies: I got scammed by Mommy

Thanks. I’m on red alert.

Welcome bro

Welcome to the community

scottishnappyloverboy said:
Diaper/nappy lover. More pull ups for now, and has experimented with boosters, which are nice. Recently tried plastic pants, but not sure that are for me. Also, not sure about being full adult baby. Would like to talk to Mommy’s/ Mummy's…and generally exchange experiences with diaper/nappy lovers.
Hello, welcome here from the northeast

Welcome to our world of Nappies !

Hello and welcome from Lancashire!

Welcome aboard from Pennsylvania, USA! Feel free to ask anything! You've found a very good community!

CptKirk

Last edited:
scottishnappyloverboy said:
Welcome. Just a note that we do have an introduction sub-forum. That way you can have some advice on how to make a good introduction and add some relevant info for others reading.

Reactions: CptKirk
Back