New Diaper Spa

RaawrrrPincess

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Who's heard about this diaper spa in New Hampshire?

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I caught something about it in a news article but don't know much as i didn't read the entire thing. Just another person trying to cater to the "ABDL specialty" who should have been more low key about what they offered as now everyone in that town is opposed to allowing this place to exist. I personally don't have a dog in this fight as I am not much (if at all) an AB but it sems to me there has to be a way to make this much less "well described" when applying for a business license. Not only does it get the town in an uproar all of the bullshit being thrown out by citizens (how this attracts pedophiles being the worst of it) but it once again drags everyone in this community through the mud as that's how "we" are perceived even though that perception is in all likelihood 99.99% WRONG! JUST LIKE in politics (one area I DETEST) perception IS reality to these people, then it is printed in the paper as IF that perception is FACT, giving this community (we're all in this together be you IC, AB, DL or any combination thereof) another black eye that we don't need.

The reality of it is exactly the opposite of what is being portrayed by the townspeople fighting against allowing this business in "their" community. IF I remember right I think this is being run by actual mental health professionals as a therapeutic way to regress in a controlled environment to the benefit of the person going there. That, of course is being totally minimized and the fetish angle is being emphasized, which once again is giving "us" another reason to be mistrusted and despised by the uneducated.

CptKirk

Last edited:
Reactions: AJFan2020
CptKirk said:
I caught something about it in a news article but don't know much as i didn't read the entire thing. Just another person trying to cater to the "ABDL specialty" who should have been more low key about what they offered as now everyone in that town is opposed to allowing this place to exist. I personally don't have a dog in this fight as I am not much (if at all) an AB but it sems to me there has to be a way to make this much less "well described" when applying for a business license. Not only does it get the town in an uproar all of the bullshit being thrown out by citizens (how this attracts pedophiles being the worst of it) but it once again drags everyone in this community through the mud as that's how "we" are perceived even though that perception is in all likelihood 99.99% WRONG! JUST LIKE in politics (one area I DETEST) perception IS reality to these people, then it is printed in the paper as IF that perception is FACT, giving this community (we're all in this together be you IC, AB, DL or any combination thereof) another black eye that we don't need.

The reality of it is exactly the opposite of what is being portrayed by the townspeople fighting against allowing this business in "their" community. IF I remember right I think this is being run by actual mental health professionals as a therapeutic way to regress in a controlled environment to the benefit of the person going there. That, of course is being totally minimized and the fetish angle is being emphasized, which once again is giving "us" another reason to be mistrusted and despised by the uneducated.

CptKirk
The owner most certainly did not “go public” with it. It was found on the internet and reported to the town by a single nosy instigating neighbor. The town was then put in a position to require the business to apply for a license. ***On the license the owner only described as mental health support and 95% telehealth.***

The neighbor learned about the license application and (a) started an aggressive social media campaign against it based on inflammatory content and untruths, (b) started a petition against it also based on false information and salacious material, and (c) also called the newspapers citing all of the same baseless and erroneous claims. In fact, the owner has attempted to remain silent and only commented when the media has directly stated that they will report only the other side of “the story” without such input. It has all been a defensive approach only, that was unitary foisted upon them. They never “went public” or sought any such negative or other attention. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and messydiaper
DiaperSpa said:
The owner most certainly did not “go public” with it. It was found on the internet and reported to the town by a single nosy instigating neighbor. The town was then put in a position to require the business to apply for a license. ***On the license the owner only described as mental health support and 95% telehealth.***

The neighbor learned about the license application and (a) started an aggressive social media campaign against it based on inflammatory content and untruths, (b) started a petition against it also based on false information and salacious material, and (c) also called the newspapers citing all of the same baseless and erroneous claims. In fact, the owner has attempted to remain silent and only commented when the media has directly stated that they will report only the other side of “the story” without such input. It has all been a defensive approach only, that was unitary foisted upon them. They never “went public” or sought any such negative or other attention. Thank you.
My apology. I did not know. I didn't really accuse anyone of "advertising" this, I figured it was discovered through a business license and someone in the town/city cried wolf. quite literally. I wish you the best.

I didn't finish reading your response as you can obviously tell from my initial response. My reason for posting was not to hammer the people opening the business though and if it came off that way I apologize again.

CptKirk

Last edited:
Back