New cushies

Wittersqui

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I was on abuniverse earlier and noticed a new-ish product, and i may or have not ordered it. I haven’t heard anything about these cushies ultra and I can wait to try them and compare them to the original

Attachments

• IMG_1680.jpeg
    IMG_1680.jpeg
    101.1 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_1681.png
    IMG_1681.png
    75.1 KB · Views: 124
Reactions: BabyLink9, Seabear and Jonnythepony
First I seen them. Interesting. I waiting for Little Kings and 4 tape bunny hop to restock. When I order I might try them.

Reactions: JulestheFloof and littledreamers333
Ugh they changed them to four tapes? I hope this Isn’t a sign of things to come with the sdks.

Reactions: BabyLink9, BlueDude, Redscales and 2 others
Wittersqui said:
I was on abuniverse earlier and noticed a new-ish product, and i may or have not ordered it. I haven’t heard anything about these cushies ultra and I can wait to try them and compare them to the original
I did see the new Cushies ultra on ABU UK website over 2 hours ago but I have been on it again a few minutes ago it’s was gone from the website

Reactions: deepdriftAD
Eh, the appeal for me with these particular diapers is the two tape design. So, I'm all good on these.

Reactions: Redscales and DloverUK
I can’t seem them on either the Uk or Us website

I still think it's a crying shame that they shelved the 2-tape version. OK, I'm guessing sales weren't great, but they were selling a batch with messed up tapes for well over a year before retiring cushies. Not really a surprise they didn't sell well.

Reactions: odd1inSyde, Redscales, Jbo and 1 other person
Jbo said:
Ugh they changed them to four tapes? I hope this Isn’t a sign of things to come with the sdks.
I do agree with the four tape upgrade. There are not enough 2 tape diapers and definitely no new ones coming out. Also I wish the two tape diaper had a 4" fastener.

Meh, I used to love the look of these when the only other ABDL diapers on the market were the Bambinos, but there's so much selection now, that I'm pretty ambivalent about this. I hope people like and enjoy them, but I'm personally passing on them. I like a lot of other diaper prints a whole lot more these days.

Weird I can’t find them on the US website.

abdlchristian12 said:
Weird I can’t find them on the US website.
You know I found them last night but can't find them now. I'm in us also.

With all the vaulting of diapers at abu I’m surprised an abu rep hasn’t posted on any new releases like they use to do.they used to always update their website or come on here to for upcoming releases.

Reactions: Sealander
JulestheFloof said:
Meh, I used to love the look of these when the only other ABDL diapers on the market were the Bambinos, but there's so much selection now, that I'm pretty ambivalent about this. I hope people like and enjoy them, but I'm personally passing on them. I like a lot of other diaper prints a whole lot more these days.
Same here. These used to be appealing to me when few printed ABDL were on the market but since then the market has greatly expanded and there are so many other great choices out there. This is one diaper I will not miss. That and ABU space diaper. I never understood the appeal for the space diaper, I think is just an ugly diaper.
Now bring back the God damned BareBums!!

Last edited:
Nowididit said:
Same here. These used to be appealing to me when few printed ABDL were on the market but since then the market has greatly expanded and there are so many other great choices out there. This is one diaper I will not miss. That and ABU space diaper. I never understood the appeal for the space diaper, I think is just an ugly diaper.
Agreed on the Space Diapers. ABU usually has the best designs (in my opinion) but they really missed the mark on those ones.

Nowididit said:
I always though space diapers were ugly too.

The new Cushies Ultra are available for sale on ABU website. I just bought a bag to try them out.

Reactions: Sealander
Oh they are!!! Excellent

So what's "adjustable tight lock tapes? Hook and loop?

What's tight lock tape

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231114-133640.png
    Screenshot_20231114-133640.png
    217.9 KB · Views: 24
Yeah gonna be honest going to 4 tapes kills my interest in these. I like Cushies for the 2 tape fit, makes changing my little a tinsey bit easier when she decides to be all wiggly. Now they are just like any other diaper they sell?

I’m forsure in the minority here but I need more two tape diapers!

Reactions: PGAFAN2008, Jbo, odd1inSyde and 3 others
Back