New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

Still empty shelves here in the west ga area, only xs is available in some places I went but Kroger at least had some s/m in their house brand. Even ninjamas have mostly disappeared from shelves I think cvs and ingles had one pack each of s/m ninjamas. I have to wonder what the kids that actually need these things are doing because I have not seen l/xl since late November anywhere local with the odd pack or 2 of store/ knock off brand here or there, it just seems kinda half assed on part of goodnites to kill off one product without the new product already being available and ready to go for the folks that actually need them.

Ooofff. August in Canuckistan. Thanks for posting that. 👍

I'm so glad that the new goodnites XL are finally in some stores. Hopefully they will arrive at my Ralphs.

Reactions: cnolan
babyDwagon said:
For those of you in Canada
View attachment 51116
Interesting that their supply lasts until August, even though US retailers are generally out of stock. I wonder if US retailers can still get stock if they're delaying the new sizes.

only my walgreens has the xl, but now self-checkout. I guess I have wait for walmart or kroger to have then

nezquic66 said:
What part of OH are you in? I’m in the Canton area and haven’t seen them yet
JessicaSunRunner said:
I’m in Kent. I found this at Walgreens in Ravenna.
I used to live in that area. I would suggest trying Belden Village and the surrounding shops, and also there are a lot of Walmarts and Targets off of State Route 8 and I-76 in the area. I formerly lived in downtown Akron, Green, and Dover in that area.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 2565
I was able to find a 9 pack of xl at my local Walgreens today in PA

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, Riddy and hanzertas
Picked mine up today. Walgreens in seattle area.

Honestly I feel less anxious when buying things like this especially as I’ve gotten older. And secondly since you’re supposed to wear a mask in the store. Like nobody will really notice you as much. They never really ask much about what you’re buying anyways. As I’ve gotten older and have been buying these things for the past 10 years or so, I care less when going to the store for them. Although I have many, many stores to choose from where I live so I can go to one that nobody from my area is going to visit.

As for what I’ve observed with the new XLs, they take three decent wettings. Going the third time still didn’t make them leak. After using Goodnites for years now, I can say these are definitely more absorbent with more capacity. The absorbent material seems to hold together much better also instead of all falling to the bottom or back. They don’t seem to slide down on me. Like don’t have to pull them up in the back to cover my crack. Before I’d wear regular underwear over them to keep them in place better. These I don’t have to. That may also be why I don’t get any leaking from the sides when they’re full.

I can see someone up to about 210-220 lbs able to squeeze into these like when most people could wear the L/XL and fit into them, but the pants fitting a bit tight. I could still fit the L/XL when I was around 200 lbs. But have since lost the weight.

I have not tried wearing these out and about yet. Maybe if I go to the store in the evening I can. Still need to wear them while doing activities outside like washing the car so I can see if they stay in place well or not. They seemed to stay in place well and not stretch out wearing them all night to bed, tried that Saturday night. I imagine I could wear these to work too. But I do that very rarely since I work in a garage and it gets hot. Plus I have a restroom so I can go when I want.

I have noticed that the Goodnites in the past few years have gotten thinner on their plastic cover. I remember the old ones having thicker plastic and were hotter to wear.

Another thing is these seem to be softer inside. The last ones that came out were a bit rougher inside. Maybe it’s just that these have more room and don’t fit against down there so tight being for an older age group.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: boostergold, grst, Lewis Badger and 2 others
okmis said:
I used to live in that area. I would suggest trying Belden Village and the surrounding shops, and also there are a lot of Walmarts and Targets off of State Route 8 and I-76 in the area. I formerly lived in downtown Akron, Green, and Dover in that area.
I actually found them at Walgreens in Canton today! Do you still live in the area?

Has anyone found any of the XL's at a CVS, Walmart, or Target? We don't have any Walgreens in my area and it seems that my local grocery store only has the L in stock on their website, I'm unable to drive so can't just drive around and check all the stores without spending a ton on Ubers. Appreciate it if anyone has any info.

Reactions: nezquic66
I didn't see any at target when I went yesterday to check

Reactions: Lewis Badger, TigerDL and GoodnitesBoy2000
dynodoggo said:
Darn, thanks for the heads up. I'll be able to check Walmart tomorrow since I work and will let you guys know if we've got any of the new sizes in stock. I know the last re-design they did it seemed like we got them pretty fast but seems with the new sizes this time it might be longer judging by other posters.

GoodnitesBoy2000 said:
Has anyone found any of the XL's at a CVS, Walmart, or Target? We don't have any Walgreens in my area and it seems that my local grocery store only has the L in stock on their website, I'm unable to drive so can't just drive around and check all the stores without spending a ton on Ubers. Appreciate it if anyone has any info.
dynodoggo said:
Mine had the L but not the XL when I check some days ago.

cnolan said:
That “over 35 years” is referring to how long the company has been around, not the target age of the consumer.

LoL ya i actually saw that 35 after I posted it and thought “what a fluke”; I know that’s not the age and diapers never have ages on them.

I said 35 because that’s the youngest looking men I see on Depends packaging or Always tv ads... and 35 is a far stretch... closer to mid 40s is more realistic.

Further supporting why a teen would dread the idea of buying them.

Last edited:
I was at Walgreens today, since that's where everyone seems to be finding these, and noticed they had the L/XL listed as $1-something a pack. I think someone bought them all up because there wasn't a single pack when I got there. I guess they wanted to clear out for the new sizes and marking them down was the only way since the packs from before were a year old. Hope we get them soon.

Last edited:
OK, I can confirm that I have successfully found them!! I found mine at Walgreens in Canton, OH tonight. They had both the large and extra large for boys and girls tonight. I picked up a pack of the girls XL and they’re a significant improvement. I’m 5’11” and 160lbs with a 32” waist (180cm & 72kg) and they fit me well. The rise is a few inches taller and just enough for me to be comfortable in them. I feel that the area between the legs is also wider, which is a huge plus. In terms of absorbency, I fit a good wetting into it and it held without a leak - a similar wetting in the old Goodnites would have likely resulted in a leak. The overall design is nice - something simple - I love the floral design. I look forward to trying the boys’ version out soon. These are all my initial thoughts - I’ve only worn one for about an hour tonight. We’ll see how I feel about them after trialing this pack

Reactions: Lewis Badger, Riddy and Weatheronthe8s
So everyone raves about Goodnites here....but as someone in the 190lb range it sounds like it would fit me.

Reactions: Lewis Badger and TigerDL
Hockeyczar said:
I have never thought about wearing a goodnight or pullup, but after reading this thread I was curious, so I ordered two samples, the girls and the boys and received both boxes yesterday. I tried them on and wow they actually fit. I used both XL's, one during the day and one at night. After using both I was impressed that something so much smaller than an adult diaper could hold so much. That said, I ordered a 63 count box from Amazon.

You guys are a bad influence. 😉 Thanks!
I received my Amazon order today, plain box with three packages of 21ea. The cost was $53.29 w/Amazon $4.00 coupon. This is the best deal so far that I have found.
FYI, I found a box of 28, size XL at a Walgreens near my house, the price was 26.99 w/$2.00 coupon.

babyDwagon said:
For those of you in Canada
View attachment 51116

How can their stock be so low, yet they have enough to last for 5 months here in Canada? 5 months is a very long wait...

Back